Which drama it is? Why i have not watched it 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Which drama it is? Why i have not watched it 🤔
Originally posted by: T3SSTIIQ7EDBNR7Z
How would be Feroze Khan’s pairing with Ayeza and Maya Ali ? He is yet to work opposite either of them
Don't want to see feroze khan with anyone 😂
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5WDcthoOsV/?igsh=ZmhrdHVsMmgyamZi
Ab Adnan ki bhi shipping hogi
Karni hi thi toh kisi aur ky saath kar letey
Why shaista 🥴
What are they waiting for, just cast them
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5ysQmhIPiG/?igsh=MWR1Y2U3c2Y1cWI0eA==
Munna yahan bhi start hogiya 😂
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5y4wmXIyIF/?igsh=bDBjdm94czdoejhj
This looks like pr to me though. The video is very clear which makes it look like they shot it without trying to hide it. I doubt fans that too inside a place like that will openly film an actor.
Agreed
Someone who is performing Umrah or Offering prayer would not start taking anyone else video at this place. It must be his PR
No idea about the show. But, I saw some reviews on Twitter and many seem to not like it. So, I didn't try myself.
You might try Khusboo mein basay khat. It has \layered grey-shaded characters (both male and female), you might enjoy it. I know Kinza bores you but other characters are interesting.
When it's ending? I may binge watch it once it ends
Its a telefilm Laal - Bilal, Kubra and Gohar Rasheed