Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
Remember we discussed this look on Mein thread as well. How he looked mesmerized and also nervous..
I know right
Hassan aamna ne bhi kitna discussion kiya ki consummation ab hoga kab hoga, pakistan mein hoga ki turkey mein hoga
We also discussed whehther mj will get pregnant post coming back from turkey
I remember seeing this but can't remember where? Did she post this or was it from somewhere else?
I know right
Hassan aamna ne bhi kitna discussion kiya ki consummation ab hoga kab hoga, pakistan mein hoga ki turkey mein hoga
We also discussed whehther mj will get pregnant post coming back from turkey
Yep! Shahzad Nawaz also said in his iv that I watched your review where you guys were discussing about that consummation 
How embarrassing 
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
I remember seeing this but can't remember where? Did she post this or was it from somewhere else?
She posted it, it was during that episode when they started working together.
https://twitter.com/Zainniiii/status/1687803629313372160?t=Ho_ZgN5WxZE3WTTWLvbc6A&s=19
The potential the show and their characters had, badar ruined everything by giving more screenspace to azekah🤡
their favorite topic is when characters will consummate their marriage. That’s why they had hour long discussions about tb
I know right
Hassan aamna ne bhi kitna discussion kiya ki consummation ab hoga kab hoga, pakistan mein hoga ki turkey mein hoga
We also discussed whehther mj will get pregnant post coming back from turkey
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
their favorite topic is when characters will consummate their marriage. That’s why they had hour long discussions about tb
Both the shows successfully rang me bhang daldi 
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
their favorite topic is when characters will consummate their marriage. That’s why they had hour long discussions about tb
I am guilty of enjoying such discussions bcz otherwise when serious, they mostly don't make sense
I know right
Hassan aamna ne bhi kitna discussion kiya ki consummation ab hoga kab hoga, pakistan mein hoga ki turkey mein hoga
We also discussed whehther mj will get pregnant post coming back from turkey
Aamna think she is the shizz but Shehzad Nawaz had no idea who Aamna was and what is SH is. His impression of their show was based entirely on that Mein review episode (which he shaded). Aamna looked so embarrassed 
I really thought this would be the end of SH's over-sexualized reviews