Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

There had not been an attachment to it; as he hated her. She was a gold digger. it wasn't supposed to change him, it wasn't supposed to make him do anything and, for the first time, it had stopped feeling odd or as though he had this perception that she didn't deserve any of it, she didn't deserve him or his love. But under her touch he couldn't resist and he had learnt to let himself be loved for the first time, he wanted to feel that touch. 

True but at the same time, he couldn't let go of her alone with Shyam, he was happy for her when she made Nani smiled for her and the tiff in between her and his family broke the ice. That all was contradicting his self proclaimed hate.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Hearts knew before anything could register it or denial could set its boundaries.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

hmm, I will try to do something for you, let me think.

Here is your ASR

A slow motion smile, you should have her here too, that look of Khushi is beautiful

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx Aimer, I will post by the end of this weekend.

collage1.jpg

Awe, this smirk of him with a claim that she is his.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

There had not been an attachment to it; as he hated her. She was a gold digger. it wasn't supposed to change him, it wasn't supposed to make him do anything and, for the first time, it had stopped feeling odd or as though he had this perception that she didn't deserve any of it, she didn't deserve him or his love. But under her touch he couldn't resist and he had learnt to let himself be loved for the first time, he wanted to feel that touch. 

I answered on the new thread

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Seeing her carefree, after tearful days and nights, he was happy. If this wasn't love then what?

lol, well that is why we call it 

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

True but at the same time, he couldn't let go of her alone with Shyam, he was happy for her when she made Nani smiled for her and the tiff in between her and his family broke the ice. That all was contradicting his self proclaimed hate.

He couldn't hate her yet he was claiming it just thinking of her two timer.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Hearts knew before anything could register it or denial could set its boundaries.

True, hearts always knew and his mind registered later

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A slow motion smile, you should have her here too, that look of Khushi is beautiful

Hmm, I have it on a new thread.

Enjoy