Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That's also a possibility. I don't remember how Ehd e wafa was promoted back then.
As per my knowledge, they have made announcements a week before last episode, it was well promoted.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Damn people can’t have day off to be happy
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5nRfvXAaMJ/?igsh=bGZ1bm9xZDZpbzIz
She’s annoying as hell
She is not completely wrong just a bit extreme.
One should stay happy on such festival. But yeah do remember these people who are suffering in prayers.


Faisal is also laughing at this 
I’m watching this aymen saleem interview and she’s like I know can do anything I put my mind to, even if you told me to be a badminton player . But she was a terrible actress, so did she not put her mind to that ?
some people like taking long drives with sad songs , it’s not really that deep