Which character you feel sympathy for ??

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

For me Aadhya ,mukku and Gk kaka I feel.bad for 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashita5500 thumbnail

My heart bleeds for Aadya. That poor kid merely wanted a normal family but instead got an extremely hypocrite, narcissist and selfish woman as so called mummy and an equally selfish, spineless and incompetent man as so called pops.Had Maya been  alive,she would have saved her daughter from this misery.

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hasmukh Shah

This block has never known true bliss in life... solid proof is his undying love for Leela. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Rakhi Dave!

Anupamaa Vanraj Shah, her nalayak nikamma son and their entire manipulative filthy phemli brainwashed Rakhi's daughter to no end and effectively ruined her life. Yes, Crinjal herself has a major part of the blame for the shambles, her life turned into. 

But for a working mother, seeing your only child marry into the wrong family, be exposed to toxic influences, constantly take the side of this shameless creature AnupaMaid and eventually self destruct, must hurt a lot 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Adhya. Her mom had a traumatic life and had to leave her into an orphanage. Then two so called parents gave her dream of love and adoption. After being adopted she got nothing but abuse and neglect and being treated like a second class citizen. 

Then birth mom comes back and is more obsessed with her foster dad than her own daughter. Then her so called foster mom just gives her to her birth mom without considering the kid's feelings. Then the birth mother dies in a traumatic accident. 

Then the so called evil mother ran away leaving her forever without a word. Imagine the trauma on the kid. Now when she is finally trying to fight and get over the trauma after 5 years,  the evil woman is back in her life, her obsessed dad is constantly choosing this woman, who abandoned them both, over her. And now her future step mother is also obsessed with the same evil woman.

The kid can never catch a break.

Edited by Harish111 - 1 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehr05

Hasmukh Shah

This block has never known true bliss in life... solid proof is his undying love for Leela. 

I feel sorry for Leela for marrying that, spineless, nikama, dhongi tax chor!

Zindagiirocks thumbnail

VIEWERS!!!

My heart bleeds for the viewers who spend 30mins of their day to tolerate this antics out of FOMO!

noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What rubbish....Aadhya needs to see a therapist. She has a selfish father who has spoilt her

Ashita5500 thumbnail

Another day another obtuse! Aadya's trauma is emanating from 3 years of constant neglect and humiliation she suffered at the hands of Anupama and her filthy family. No women in this world will abandon her kid over an argument with her husband. She clearly discriminated here. She would have never done this with her bio children. I am shocked how u guys expect her to eulogise Anupama after she discarded her like trash never to look back again. Truly mind boggling.

Edited by Ashita5500 - 1 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The show watchers. Both bhakts and haters. They go through trauma and emotions and then talk about this show when the makers and writers and main actors don't care about good writing or good characters or good messages.