4M done and dusted
https://x.com/Paru09M/status/1777765424710770980
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
4M done and dusted
https://x.com/Paru09M/status/1777765424710770980
The song selection🥹😭https://x.com/wigglyyxwispyy/status/1769211724048265396
I remember she was the first Instagram user to cross 1 million without being verified it was during KTK era
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I’m happy very filmy flopped . Never liked dananeen
Any reason?
Vf had high ratings so did it really flop?
I stopped watching it by episode 5. Not a fan just curious.
Adding all disclaimers cos fans might just rep0rt me 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5jqxmdot3G/?igsh=MWVmd2cyNmxtM2pkMQ== lux has revealed their secret with maya
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5jqxmdot3G/?igsh=MWVmd2cyNmxtM2pkMQ== lux has revealed their secret with maya
Yumhaj fans were expecting them
Originally posted by: music_girl
Any reason?
Vf had high ratings so did it really flop?
I stopped watching it by episode 5. Not a fan just curious.
Adding all disclaimers cos fans might just rep0rt me
Because the leads didn't had Screentime and wasting the screentime on others i hope hum tv renewed it's 2nd season
Though I liked shibra's first outfit post marriage I think she could have been styled way better. She is the bahu of a political family come on.
In mein ayra would wear proper middle class clothes before marrying zaid but post marriage her styling was changed drastically as she started wearing silk outfits that matched the shahwani standards.