Farq tou hai
it’s just effortless between the two
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Farq tou hai
it’s just effortless between the two
https://twitter.com/BlissfulYumhaj/status/1776623921422565755?t=6iLj8UMY9_PG5GLdci4jXg&s=19
Do ur job of analysing moustache 😜
https://twitter.com/BlissfulYumhaj/status/1776623921422565755?t=6iLj8UMY9_PG5GLdci4jXg&s=19
Do ur job of analysing moustache 😜
Well, it's not murtu yet...It's getting there..
The thick beard that we saw in those smd BTS or ads aren't there now..It's murtu style beard..So, yes he seems to be getting there..
I better shut up this whole analysis looks so stupid
https://twitter.com/BlissfulYumhaj/status/1776623921422565755?t=6iLj8UMY9_PG5GLdci4jXg&s=19
Do ur job of analysing moustache 😜
I’ll give a legit analysis after July 26th after I see it in person 😂 Phir shak ki koi gunjaish nahi rahe gi lol
https://twitter.com/theekhatun/status/1776630921770230039?t=8y-qKGXCr7N4ADI-aRgl0Q&s=19
Cutest mom daughter duo 😍
Is this wahaj look new ?