https://x.com/misskaahaani/status/1773553611135414678?s=46


I was shooketh when he said “keh bhi nahi sakta aur seh bhi nahi sakta” because I’d never seen ptv refer to sex like that 🤣 👏
So direct … yet also not lol. Level 🤭
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/misskaahaani/status/1773553611135414678?s=46


I was shooketh when he said “keh bhi nahi sakta aur seh bhi nahi sakta” because I’d never seen ptv refer to sex like that 🤣 👏
So direct … yet also not lol. Level 🤭
“Bheed ko cheerte hoye…” this is exactly what I feel the difference is even though both are popular 👏
https://x.com/hajra62060/status/1776020367548584153?s=46
His favorite co star too. Everyone loves working with her ❤️👌
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5WI-BmC0ly/?igsh=dDEyZzFjYXMwMWhq
His acting continues to be cringe 😬
https://x.com/jiaharrington/status/1775956710122770598?s=46
So much silliness lately 😂 Sab ko roza lag raha hai
https://x.com/jiaharrington/status/1775956710122770598?s=46
So much silliness lately 😂 Sab ko roza lag raha hai
Many haven't heard about doodh soda like me, so discussion was going how it will taste, so many were suggesting to try it before passing judgement that it would taste good, fun discussion chalu tha... without content idhar udhar ke baat hoti hai
https://x.com/hajra62060/status/1776020367548584153?s=46
His favorite co star too. Everyone loves working with her ❤️👌
Yep...she is down to earth, easy to work with no attitude or tantrums plus very cooperative with scenes, many co-actors have said this, even new actors who worked with her have said this that she makes everyone feel very comfortable so they enjoy working with her