My eyes and ears are bleeding ...I cant see sisters overflow love
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My eyes and ears are bleeding ...I cant see sisters overflow love
Please give quick updates of possible!
What happened? It’s not up here yet..
Mayuri ji said it's up. Maybe in Hotstar...
blouse is same n saree is differentOriginally posted by: MayaFruitbae
By the way is the red saree her wedding saree .
Different blouse and same saree..?
Banarasi Silk Saree with print
Jhanak looks so beautiful in this saree 


what happened? epi not good?
A more detailed BTS video.
Ani does say "I hope wo tumhe pasand aaye and tumhe vo pasand aaye" in another take.
High impact episodes they delayed so much to prevent leaks for TRP purposes, so now hospital track is over they are almost back to normal schedule.
I never liked adi imli because adi never treated imli with respect. All housemates were sweet to her but not adi.
I never liked adi imli because adi never treated imli with respect. All housemates were sweet to her but not adi.
How many episodes did you watch ji?
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587