but MTNH, MPTH have got ruined i only have hopes on gentleman if they ruined Yumna's character I will quit the dramai i hope in sun mere Dil Maya's character should be bechari similar to all of the geo FL
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but MTNH, MPTH have got ruined i only have hopes on gentleman if they ruined Yumna's character I will quit the dramai i hope in sun mere Dil Maya's character should be bechari similar to all of the geo FL
Zaid had plenty grey but yes the title does imply some kind of love triangle thing. I know his and Maya’s screen presence will be nice, I’m curious to see his equation with Hira. That is the mystery for me. I do think she will play the wife. Might be a sympathetic character.
Even if the story is basic I want good scenes and lines and performances
It might be too bold for PTV but what if they have relationship without marriage, similar to Sheheryar and Mehwish in MPTH. We all know how KRQ views women
It might be too bold for PTV but what if they have relationship without marriage, similar to Sheheryar and Mehwish in MPTH. We all know how KRQ views women
as long as the hero is not sleeping with two women at a time, I’m good with anything 😂 If Zaid can respect that audience boundary, so should this new character lol
Classic PTV trope
Women in modern clothes = bad
Women in desi clothes= good
Going by that it's very likely that Hira is playing a negative chatacter
Classic PTV trope
Women in modern clothes = bad
Women in desi clothes= good
Going by that it's very likely that Hira is playing a negative chatacter
we just witnessed this in Mein 😂🤦🏻♀️
as long as the hero is not sleeping with two women at a time, I’m good with anything 😂 If Zaid can respect that audience boundary, so should this new character lol
Infidelity and KRQ are like bread and butter. Although with also Usama in the show, I am not sure who would be cheating on whom.
Not just Mein, you can pick just any Pak drama.
However, I trust the director Haseeb. His shows always have some underlying social themes and even if there is toxicity, he won't glorify it.
It might be too bold for PTV but what if they have relationship without marriage, similar to Sheheryar and Mehwish in MPTH. We all know how KRQ views women
speaking of bold and ptv , a hand kiss below between legal husband and wife in the show was censored - tou pre marriage affair seems like a long shot 😂
https://x.com/justthealbatros/status/1774026927470457160?s=46
unless they have them give each other sleazy looks and it’s left to the audience to assume they’re sleeping together 🤦🏻♀️😂
Recently though I do feel Pemra is going a bit easy on a lot of bold stuff so you never know! Censorship might be on the right side now
Bhool jaao smd ko.Geo has released promos of madiha and affan show