Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode 923

NEXT DAY

It was afternoon Ishani was doing her work in the system were Ranveer saw the time it was 12.15 were he got up and went to Ishani.

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani(hearing her name raised her eyes to Ranveer); Haan

Ranveer:Today let me go to Raagini's school. Let me spend some time with her and then after sometime let me myself leave her in home.

Ishani hearing it had a thinking face.

Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani please...I know I am keeping on increasing my demands but I am happy to with Raagini(he had a cute smile): Really she is pretty...please..I told her today I will come and see her know please

Ishani(hearing it and then with a thinking face then slowly shook her head as yes): tk..get her something for lunch If you are taking her out..Let me inform to the servant that she will come late only.

Ranveer: Haan sure..(telling it with a smile he started to go out of the cabin)

The time was moving were it was exactly 1.35 were Ranveer was sitting in a 5 star hotel and Raagini was sitting opposite to him. They both were having the lunch were there was so much happiness in both of their faces.

Raagini(smiling well): Papa kana bahut acchi hain?

Ranveer: Haan(thinking to know about Ishani and seeing Raagini): you like Mama's cooking?

Raagini: Haan very much...(she having aloo gobi and was telling it cutely)

With her tiny hand she was eating slowly and cutely seeing it Ranveer was getting so much smile in his face.

Ranveer: Mama used to tell about Papa know?

Raagini: Haan she has said...

Ranveer(in thoughts); May be If she has said my bad characters to Raagini means? oh no..(seeing Raagini): Baby what Mama told may be something that happens rarely even you don't want to be thinking about those characters of papa..

Raagini(hearing it seeing him with a cute up and down look in a sweet tone): why?

Ranveer: May be mama could have told you about papa and If Papa is not that kind of character means...

Raagini(cutely): Mama has told me Papa handsome hain

Nice man hain...he will help everyone. He will take care of his parents so well. He will take care of everyone's needs. Even If a unknown person ask for help he will do

Ranveer(for a while was touched the comments Ishani has given about him were seeing her): Mama has said these things about Papa

Raagini: Haan when I asked how My papa will be that time Mama said these things to me.

Ranveer(he was getting to know that he is again starting to get his romantic husband mood in him were with a smile seeing Raagini): Baby have the lunch after than let Papa take you on bike let us go around the city..

Raagini(cutely): Wow..

Ranveer: haan (he smiled to her).

As he was smiling to her his phone rang were he took the phone from the pocket he saw its Amba's number were he picked the call and kept it in his ears.

Ranveer: Haan Maa.

Amba: Again you didn't come home where are you?

Ranveer(with a smile): Maa I saw Raagini..

Amba(hearing it with a happy smile); Kya?

Ranveer: haan I saw her and she got to know I am her Papa and I too got to know she is Raagini.

Amba: How?

He started to tell from the day he saw Raagini and the way Raagini addressed him superman Uncle. The day she tried to give her the drawing he saw her with Ishani. He asked Ishani to tell her he is her father. Finally Raagini got to know about her father. Now till today they are sitting in the hotel and having the food everything he said.

Amba(with a emotional tears); I am really happy Ranveer. Somehow Raagini came back to us...

Ranveer: Haan Maa.

Amba: Tk you bring her home..

Ranveer: Today it is not possible Maa let me arrange for it and then bring her home.

Amba: But please make it fast. I cannot wait to see Raagini..she has grown up know?

Ranveer: haan she has changed a lot..

Amba: Tk bring her fast to home.

Ranveer: Tk Maa..(he cut the call and saw Raagini were raagini almost finished her lunch and was drinking the water).

Ranveer too finishing his lunch took Raagini  to the washing area and washed her mouth well and made her wash her hands and he too washed his hands and mouth and then paying the bill he took Raagini in his hands and started to walk out. They came out of the hotel.

Ranveer made Raagini to sit in the bike and he sat in the bike. Raagini sat well with a happiness of joy wearing her school bag. Ranveer(starting the bike): Chalo shall we enjoy the road trip..

Raagini: Haan Papa..

Ranveer started to drive the bike were the cutie  pie was enjoying with Ranveer so well. She was happy to be with her father. Ranveer was driving the bike with so much smile of having his daughter in the bike.

It was 3.30 were Ranveer entered the office and crossing Gauri he went to his cabin.

Gauri(in thoughts): Ranveer is going somewhere only it seems.He is not going with Ishani. May be past two days that would be co incidence they both went out at the same time. Today Ranveer only went out Ishani didn't go any where. Somehow if they stay separately that is more than enough.

Ranveer went inside and sat in his chair and had a happy smile.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Left Raagini in home?

Ranveer: Haan (in a excitement); today we both had lunch together and I took her in my bike and we had a bike ride and after that I left her in home.

Ishani(hearing it shook her head as okay); hmm as soon as you went I too informed to servant that Raagini will come late only. you left her in home know servant will take care of her.

Ranveer(shook his head as okay and then getting this as the right time); Ishani..

Ishani(who was seeing the file with concentration); Haan

Ranveer: Will you allow Raagini to be taken to RV mansion for one day?

Ishani(hearing it had a thinking face were thinking and then seeing him): What is the need for that? you come to home and see Raagini whenever you want I won't stop you..

Ranveer: Not even one day Ishani just tomorrow after the school is over. Let Raagini come with me and have lunch in home and then see all her family members and then after that let me itself bring Raagini and leave her in home.

Ishani(seeing him and in thoughts): you will be happy just by seeing Raagini and spending with her. you won't get the thoughts to take Raagini to home and all. (seeing him): Why you suddenly want to take her to home?

Ranveer(without to his control): Maa wants to see Raagini so...(before he could tell the next word he saw Ishani now)

Ishani now had a light smile which indicated that surely Ranveer can never take any decision on his own were with the same smile she saw him.

Ranveer: wo..why are you smiling?

Ishani: Nothing what is there to smile on you?(making up herself): Tk take Raagini to your home and then after that leave her in my home.

Ranveer(seeing her): Trust me I will take care of her..

Ishani hearing it shook her head as okay and she started to see the file. Ranveer had a smile thinking about Taking Raagini to RV mansion.

The day was moving were the day was in the evening 6.30. Ishani entered the house were she saw Raagini playing with her cubical magic puzzle sitting in the sofa.

Raagini(seeing Ishani keeping the cubical magic puzzle in the sofa and got down from the sofa and came and hugged her mother's legs telling); Mama..

Ishani(saw her down and with a smile kept the bag in the sofa and took Raagini in her hands and saw her with a smile): Meri Laddoo

Raagini(in a excited and speed tone): Mama today  Papa took me in bike..he was driving driving driving and the brought me back to back to home I was soooo happy..

Ishani(seeing Raagini's excitement with a smile): Mama is too so happy for you. Enjoyed bike Ride with Papa today know?

Raagini: Haan Mama bahut..

Ishani: hmm (going to the sofa and sitting and making Raagini sit in her lap and seeing her with a smile): Same way tomorrow Papa will take you to his home. you can meet all your family members there.

Raagini(cutely): wow..Papa is going to take me to his home..

Ishani(seeing her with a emotional face): It is not only Papa's home it is your home. you will have all your family there.

Raagini(with a cute pappy face): I don't know them know? Then how will I talk to them?

Ishani(with a smile): They all know you so well. Let Mama tell you who and all there in the home. So that when you see them it will be easy for you to become friend with all of them know?

Raagini(seeing her): Haan Mama tell me know?

Ishani: hmm(she started to think about RV mansion were one way or the other she was getting to know that she is too missing all of them so well were then making up herself saw Raagini): Haan let me tell you...

She holding Raagini close to her and started to tell about each and everyone in the family. She was telling how each and everyone will look like and how Raagini needs to call them. She was telling about RV mansion and how RV mansion will look like and how their room will look like. She telling about Raagini's childhood and how Raagini's childhood used to be how everyone used to love her.

Raagini(in a cute tone): Dadi loves me a lot?

Ishani hearing it and thinking about Amba and then now bit got emotional too she thought about all her good times with her and she could even feel not only Ranveer she is missing Amba too.

Ishani: Haan she will see you tomorrow know you can get to know how much love she has on you.

Raagini: hmm

Ishani; Tomorrow after school over Papa will take you to his house. Spend time with all of them and then Papa will come and leave you in home.

Raagini with a happy smile shook her head as okay and in a cute move hugged her mother were Ishani too hugged her daughter with so much affection.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Ranveer is getting more and more involved with Ragini. We knew that would happen. So far he has not made any trouble though.

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer knew Ishani that little that he thought she would have badmouthed him to Ragini? Doesn't he know what type of person she is?

coderlady thumbnail

Now even Amba has come to know about Ragini. She wants her to come home. What about the mother though? No welcome mat for Ishani?

coderlady thumbnail

Ragini will go home and see all her family. Hope Amba does not get ideas about tyring to get Ragini away from Ishani.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ranveer is getting more and more involved with Ragini. We knew that would happen. So far he has not made any trouble though.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Ranveer is getting involved with Raagini and we can be happy that till now he has not given any trouble 

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer knew Ishani that little that he thought she would have badmouthed him to Ragini? Doesn't he know what type of person she is?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes he is thinking that Ishani would badmouth him to Raagini he has to know what are the qualities of Ishani first let us wish one day he will cry for all of that

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Now even Amba has come to know about Ragini. She wants her to come home. What about the mother though? No welcome mat for Ishani?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Amba got to know about Raagini and she wants Raagini to come home

nothing is for her mother and yes no welcome mat for Ishani

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ragini will go home and see all her family. Hope Amba does not get ideas about tyring to get Ragini away from Ishani.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

Raagini is going to see her family yes lets wish that she does not get any such ideas to get Raagini from Ishani

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 924

NEXT DAY...

It was afternoon 11.45 were Ishani and Ranveer entered the office after meeting the investors they have to see today. Gauri was burning in Jealousy seeing Ranveer and Ishani together.

Gauri(in thoughts): In real life it is not easy for any one to join back If they parted ways but this Ishani and Ranveer's story is filmy only they meet each other even If they are not in good teams. That too this time my idea itself made Ranveer and Ishani to come together.

Ishani and Ranveer entered the cabin were Ranveer saw Ishani.

Ranveer:Ishani today you take care of the office let me leave now. I won't be here today afternoon.

Ishani(seeing him): For taking Raagini home?

Ranveer: haan

Ishani(with a calm face shook her head as okay):hmm

Ranveer(seeing her): Thank you let me leave. After Raagini spends time with everyone in family let me bring Raagini to your home.

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer giving a okay head shake to her and he came out of the cabin and he was about to cross Gauri were now his eyes fell on Gauri.

Ranveer:Gauri..

Gauri(bringing a made up smile): Haan Ranveer..

Ranveer: Arrey go to RV Mansion soon.

Gauri(with a not understanding face): For what Ranveer that too during office hours

Ranveer(with a happy smile): Arrey go to home today Raagini is coming to RV mansion..

Gauri almost had a shocked face were she was not able to accept the way the things are moving forward. As she was thinking it Ranveer with the same smiling face itself started to move from there. 

Gauri(in thoughts): Today Raagini will come to RV mansion means?(with a thinking face): how Ranveer met Raagini that means Ishani herself showed Raagini to Ranveer? Are they both trying to patch up again? like this day by day If Ranveer and Ishani patch up means one day Ishani too will come to RV mansion then how can I marry Ranveer. Let me see how that Raagini is now..(telling it she took her bag from the cluster table and started to walk out of the office to go to RV mansion).

The time was moving were RV mansion was decorated so well were  Amba was sitting in the sofa of the hall were Aarti was ready in the tea poi. Baa, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Kailash,Sharman, Parul with Arjun, Devarsh, Krisha, Pratik, Mithesh, Chaitali, Disha, Manas, Krish everyone were having happy smile after long time. 

Baa(seeing Amba): you are happily smiling after a long time Amba. 

Amba(with a excitement): Haan Baa today I am going to see Raagini after these many days know. She was very small today she would have grown up..Don't know whether she will remember me but today If she see me here after she won't forget me know?

Baa(seeing Amba's excitement): haan she won't forget you. 

As they were speaking they saw Gauri entering the hall were Gauri saw all of them with a calm face were she didn't know what to react. 

Amba(seeing Gauri): Gauri you came..

Gauri(coming to her): Haan Kakhi Ranveer said today Raagini is coming 

Amba: Haan yesterday when Ranveer called and told me that he is bringing Raagini today to home itself I said to everyone who were in the home. you were not in home that time and morning too I didn't see you know that is why I was not able to tell you.

Gauri(in thoughts): Till yesterday at least Amba was talking to me somewhat well only.Today hearing that Raagini is coming home itself she forgot me. That means If Ishani and Amba meet too there will be a chance for them to get back together. Would it be possible they both too have some emotional bond and they get back together..

As she was thinking it that was the moment  Ranveer came and stood in front of the RV mansion holding Raagini's hand. All of them saw Ranveer and Raagini were everyone's eyes fell on Raagini were she was so cute to everyone's eyes. She has changed a lot in everyone'e eyes. Her height, her dressings, her hair style everything was changed. Amba seeing her with emotional face took the Aarti thali and started to walk towards her all them almost came behind Amba were Gauri walked behind her with a not liking. 

Raagini was seeing the house with a cute face were she was matching the house with the way Ishani told her. 

Amba(seeing Raagini):Raagini..

Raagini(seeing Amba and then trying to remember the words Ishani told her and seeing Amba's bhindi, Amba's necklace, Amba's saree and then with a smile seeing her): Dadi..

Amba hearing it with a emotional face..

Amba: Did you call me Dadi..?

Raagini(shook her head as yes);hmmm

Amba: I am so happy as you came,...

Raagini(cutely): Mmmm

Amba: Tk let me take Aarti..

She started to take Aarti to Raagini and then she kept the Tilak on Raagini's forehead and she took Aarti to Ranveer also and she kept the tilak on his forehead and she gave the Aarti thali to Mala were Amba(seeing Raagini): come inside..

Raagini and Ranveer entered RV mansion were now Baa took Raagini in her hands and saw her with a smile.

Raagini(with a cute smile saw Baa): you already know me?

Baa: Haan when you were child..

Raagini: aap Baa hain na..

Baa: Haan

With a emotional face she hugged her were all were coming and pinching Raagini's cheeks and all were happy to see Raagini back in RV mansion.Ranveer now having Raagini in his hands and was showing each and everyone in the family. Some of them Raagini tried her best to identify with the identity Ishani told her but some of them she was not able to get with which word she has to address them were Ranveer was showing them and telling her how to call them. Finally they took Raagini to the dinning table and made Raagini to sit in the chair. all of them sat in the chairs were Gauri was having a not liking face. Amba severed to Raagini were Ranveer had a smile seeing Raagini and Amba with each other. Kailash  had a smile seeing Raagini. She was having the food silently.

The day was going so good in RV mansion were after a long time everyone are together all were enjoying with Raagini. They were loving the way she was talking to everyone.

Raagini(being in Amba's lap seeing Ranveer): Papa..

Ranveer: Haan

Raagini; can you show the full house?

Ranveer: haan sure..(he got up from the sofa and came to Amba and got her in his hands and started to show the house)

Amba had a emotional face seeing the way Ranveer is with Raagini

Ranveer was taking Raagini to each and every room..

Raagini(being in Ranveer's hands): Papa where is Mama room?

Ranveer(hearing it saw Raagini with a what to react face): Mama wo Mama room and..(he was thinking what to tell and in thoughts): If I show also the room is dusty as after Ishani went from the house Ishani's room and our room is not used by anyone. If I show the room like that Raagini will go and tell that to Ishani what to do(getting a idea and seeing her): There are some renovation in those rooms. next time Papa will show that room to you okay?

Raagini(cutely): hmm

Ranveer started to show the other rooms and then brought Raagini to the hall were they all were playing with Raagini she was enjoying all her Uncles, Aunty, Her dadi, dada love and affection.

The time was moving were it was exactly 6 o clock in the evening were Amba was feeding snacks to Raagini having her in her lap were Ranveer seeing Raagini. 

Ranveer:Raagini shall we go home?

Raagini: Haan Papa.

Amba(hearing it): Ranveer let her be here itself..

Ranveer: Maa I told to Ishani that I will come and leave her in the evening.

Amba(hearing it her face was telling that she does not want Raagini to go to Ishani were seeing Ranveer): Ranveer Raagini is this house girl we don't want to ask anyone to make her stay here.

Ranveer: Maa please we don't want to make this a big issue. Let me go and leave Raagini(seeing Raagini): Raagini chalo tell bye to everyone let me go and leave you to Mama..

Raagini(hearing it with a bright smile): Haan Mama chaiyae...(telling it she immediately got down from Amba's lap and started to tell bye to everyone and finally came to Amba and waved bye and went to Ranveer and showed her hand to him)

Ranveer held her hand and he started to walk having her bag on the other hand. Amba saw Raagini's back with a silent face were that face said that she does not want to leave Raagini at all. She was wanting Raagini to be in RV mansion permanently.

It was exactly 7.15 were Ranveer knocked Ishani's house door were he was standing with Raagini. In next 2 minutes Nitin opened the door were he saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw him and he didn't know what to react.

Raagini(cutely): Papa aye Nanu hain..

Ranveer(hearing it seeing Raagini): mmm(seeing Nitin); How are you Uncle?

Nitin(with a light smile): I am fine Ranveer how are you?

Ranveer: hmm fine..

Nitin: Tk come inside

Ranveer and Raagini came  inside the house were Raagini went and sat in the sofa were Ranveer's eyes were seeing for Ishani now were Ishani now came out of the room wearing a Pink color Leggins, Green color top and a Pink color shawl were she was in her simple make up and free hair were there was a small earrings that were showing her more and more beautiful. Ranveer's eyes were without to his control was playing on her so well. He was sure he is seeing all the places possible on her.

To be continued smiley2