Current India situation
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5FbLLntcKs/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Ohh lot of South Indians
even I am from South
Me too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Current India situation
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5FbLLntcKs/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Ohh lot of South Indians
even I am from South
Me too
Current India situation
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5FbLLntcKs/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Ohh lot of South Indians
even I am from South
Oh hello! Wonderful! Which part?
And the reel you shared! Lol! It happens in my house but thankfully nobody watches world's besht maa - hubby watches politics cricket and anime, the kids watch cartoons and snake discovery (don't ask me why!) and I watch shows! 😁
Thankfully not all at the same time and in the same room. 
@maya - hii! I am from TN :) unfortunately Deivamagal doesn't have subtitles, but it was one hell of a show! Love it!
Chennai
Looks like most of the Jhanak forumwasis are south Indians
I am from Kerala, I don't like malayalam serials but watched a few clips of a show named Koodevide - and I found Ghum2 original theme was exactly the same. Then I read somewhere that all of them are remakes of another Bengali show
Originally posted by: Lollolika
Looks like most of the Jhanak forumwasis are south Indians
I am from Kerala, I don't like malayalam serials but watched a few clips of a show named Koodevide - and I found Ghum2 original theme was exactly the same. Then I read somewhere that all of them are remakes of another Bengali show
They are - they keep doing the rounds in regional shows - there was one which was the remake of saathiya S1 (don't remember the name of the show). I understand a bit of Malayalam, but don't follow Malayalam shows.
I am from Karnataka
Oh hello! Wonderful! Which part?
And the reel you shared! Lol! It happens in my house but thankfully nobody watches world's besht maa - hubby watches politics cricket and anime, the kids watch cartoons and snake discovery (don't ask me why!) and I watch shows! 😁
Thankfully not all at the same time and in the same room.
@maya - hii! I am from TN :) unfortunately Deivamagal doesn't have subtitles, but it was one hell of a show! Love it!
..Same here hubby watches politics, he’s not much interested in IPL, but we both watch international cricket ( I am more into it then him
), kids cartoon their teen shows.. & I my shows
… only this Hindi show I watch so on tv, rest Koreans I watch on pc
.. now gave break to that so can finish Jhanak 
even in Karnataka many Kannada shows r ekta drama copyOriginally posted by: Lollolika
Looks like most of the Jhanak forumwasis are south Indians
I am from Kerala, I don't like malayalam serials but watched a few clips of a show named Koodevide - and I found Ghum2 original theme was exactly the same. Then I read somewhere that all of them are remakes of another Bengali show
& they r still running god knows from how many years
.. my mil is crazy for regional shows 
I am from Karnataka
..Same here hubby watches politics, he’s not much interested in IPL, but we both watch international cricket ( I am more into it then him
), kids cartoon their teen shows.. & I my shows
… only this Hindi show I watch so on tv, rest Koreans I watch on pc
.. now gave break to that so can finish Jhanak
Can you suggest some good romance k dramas? I have Netflix
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587