Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ragini will be the catalyst they need to move forward again. She will keep bringing them together.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

surely Raagini is the only means to move their life forward again

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 922

Ishani stopped the car as soon as she reached the house. Ishani turned and removed the seat belt of Raagini were she opened the car door. Raagini immediately got down from the car were by that time Ranveer got down from the car. Raagini held Ranveer's hand and started to take him inside the house. She brought him inside the house and removed her bag and kept it in the sofa and saw him. Ishani came behind them and entered the house.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): please sit let me give you some refreshment..

Ranveer(seeing her): Nahi its okay..

Ishani(with a calm face): That is okay let me bring..

Ishani started to walk towards the kitchen were Sita was cooking for lunch.

Sita: Madam I am preparing Lunch once it is ready let me give it to Raagini.

Ishani: Haan ...

Telling it Ishani took the juice bottle from the fridge and took a glass and poured it and kept it back in the fridge and took the glass in her hand and started to walk out of the kitchen. When she came to the hall she saw now Raagini showing her drawings to Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing her drawing one by one.

Ishani came and kept the juice in the tea poi were Ranveer saw her were seeing her and then the juice glass and took it and started to have the juice..

Raagini: Papa I am very happy today..

Ranveer: Haan even me..

Raagini: hmm here after I will tell my friends that I too know Papa and his name...

Ranveer with a admiring face shook his head as okay and finished the juice and kept the empty glass in the table.

It was next 10 minutes were Raagini was kept on telling all her school activities to Ranveer were Ranveer too was admiring her.

Ishani(with a smile): Raagini.

Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama..

Ishani: You can tell the rest of your school story tomorrow to Papa. Now Mama need to go to office. So after dropping Papa near his vehicle and then only Mama need to go.

Raagini(hearing it): Tk Mama..(seeing Ranveer); Papa will come to see me tomorrow know?

Ranveer: Haan I will come...(he gave a smile)

Raagini shook her head as okay were Ranveer got up from the sofa and waved bye to Raagini.

Ishani(going inside the kitchen and seeing Sita): Raagini is in the hall please lock the door. I am going to office.

Sita: Tk madam..

Ishani shook her head as okay and started to move from there. She waved bye to Raagini and started to go from there were Ranveer too came out with her. Ishani got in the driving seat and Ranveer too got in the seat next to Ishani.

Ishani saw Ranveer a silent look as he sat in the next seat now. Ishani taking a deep breath started to drive the car. ishani didn't even try to see him were Ranveer now had a smile in his lips thinking about Raagini calling him Papa. ishani driving the car and then when they came near the school she stopped the car opposite to the school and saw Ranveer. 

Ranveer(too seeing that they have come to the school saw Ishani): Thank you..

Ishani(shook her head as okay);Welcome..

Ranveer(took his hand to the car door to open were now thinking something and seeing Ishani): Thank you..

Ishani(with a doubtful face):For what again thank you?

Ranveer: For telling Raagini that I am her father and ....(bit pausing and then making up himself):For bringing up Raagini so well. Really you have brought her up so well. 

Ishani(seeing him with the same calm face): That is a mother's duty...I did that only. 

Ranveer hearing it now with a light smile shook his head as okay and he got down from the car and closed the car door. Ranveer saw isahni through the car glass were he was bit expecting her to see him were Ishani as soon as Ranveer closed the door saw the other side and started to drive the car towards office. Ranveer bit with a disappointed face went towards his bike.

The time was moving were it was 4 o clock Ishani after taking the print out and then filing it and came to Ranveer's table and gave the file to him.

Ranveer(getting the file and seeing her): What is this?

Ishani: These are the investors you need to meet within this week and make them invest in our company.

Ranveer(now seeing her with a questioning face): I need to go and meet these investor that too you are ordering me..

Ishani(seeing his character swings with a impossible head shake): This is work If you do this only RV broking will come to a correct position again. If you go and meet them you will surely get those investors so only I am telling you to do..

Ranveer(with a attitude putting the file in the table and seeing her): I cannot go ..(got up from the chair and coming to her and in a confirmed tone): In short I will not go because I don't want you to order me..

Ishani(now seeing him and folding her hands and seeing him with a calm and sharp look): you cannot go know?

Ranveer(in a strong tone): I cannot..

Ishani(with the same calm and sharp look): Let me call to Rishi sir and I will let him know that I am not feeling correct about this partnership and let me tell him to break this partnership...(telling it seeing a calm look went to her table to take her phone were when she was about to take the phone).

Ranveer(in a normal tone): Don't want..

Ishani(turning and seeing him): Then go and meet the investors as per the schedule..

Ranveer(seeing her): Become so attitude know? Came to the level of ordering RV

Ishani: I didn't order you I just said the work you need to do

Ranveer(seeing her): your company is partner to RV broking know you also come with me to meet the Investors..

ishani; Hello I am having my own work. Do the work what I have said you to do.

Ranveer(going and sitting in his chair and with a attitude); If you come with me let me meet the investors. If not I won't..because I want you also do the work with me. I don't want you to order me and I am doing that work.

Ishani(seeing him and in a without anyway face):Tk read the schedule let me come with you.

Ranveer(heraing it now hiding his smile): Good..

Ishani: Check the investors list and the schedule to meet them Let go and have coffee and come...(telling it she was about to turn).

Ranveer(in a immediate tone): Take me also with you.

Ishani(turning and seeing him with a not understanding face): What?

Ranveer(with the calm face got up and came to her): Going to have coffee know? Take me also with you let me buy coffee for you.

Ishani(now getting anger): what is your problem? I know to go to canteen myself and I know to get the coffee and I know to pay and I know to drink also..I don't want you there...

Ranveer(bit getting hurt hearing I don't want you from Ishani making up himself): See I didn't call you thinking anything in my mind. you are the new partner so at least today I can sponsor a coffee know? we are going to work together If anybody was sitting in the chair as my partner means I will give them coffee time know? LIke that only I called you.

Ishani hearing it had a silent face were she didn't know what to react to the way Ranveer is behaving to her now.

Ranveer: Dekho I am calling you to have coffee as a treat to our partnership . Its purely professional nothing personal. you don't want to think about our personal and..(before he could tell the next word)

Ishani(in a instant with a fun making smile): If I think you personally you will not even come in the human category in my dictionary..

Somewhere or the other this word clearly hit Ranveer so well were his face changed and he himself felt bit bad of his behaviors towards her. 

Ranveer(now making up himself): Okay professional only come lets have coffee..

Ishani(seeing him shook her head as okay); hmm

Ranveer and Ishani started to come out of the cabin were Rishab who saw them both had a happy smile in his lips were Gauri seeing both Ranveer and Ishani coming out together and now crossing her together had a shell shocked face. 

Gauri(in thoughts): No what is this Ranveer and ishani are coming together and they are going together somewhere. That means inside the cabin are they happy with each other.

Gauri saw Ishani and Ranveer going towards the canteen were she had a irked face.

Ranveer entered the canteen along with Ishani and he ordered two coffee and he sat in the chair were Ishani sat opposite to him. Ranveer now getting relieved in Raagini's matter as she called him Papa. Now one side he was really happy that he got to know Ishani's house. Now the next move was were his eyes were surely doing it without control were his eyes now got stuck to Ishani's lips were now a light smile came in his lips admiring his wife.

They brought coffee were both Ranveer and Ishani started to have the coffee silently. Ranveer wanted to talk to her at least with stupid topics but Ishani was not at all giving him chance.

Ishani(finished the coffee and seeing Ranveer): I finished...thank you for the coffee..

Ranveer with a silent face shook his head as okay.Ishani got up and started to go from there.

Ranveer(turned and saw her back now were with a light smile in thoughts): I love you Ishani I love you so much..

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Ragini had suffered the biggest loss in this situation. She lost sight of her father. Now she has her father back in her life and she is so happy about it.

coderlady thumbnail

He is showing all this attitude just to get her to go with him. In the end, he will not win her back that way.

coderlady thumbnail

A love confession in his mind. He can't say it in words to her yet, but at least he knows inside that that is what he feels.

coderlady thumbnail

If he wants to have her back in his life, just showing attitude will not do it. He needs to think where he was wrong and what will make it right.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ragini had suffered the biggest loss in this situation. She lost sight of her father. Now she has her father back in her life and she is so happy about it.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

its correct Raagini was affected the most in this situation she lost her father's love these years and now she is having him and she is really happy about it

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He is showing all this attitude just to get her to go with him. In the end, he will not win her back that way.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

he is trying to be with her with his attitude but surely he cannot win her this way

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

A love confession in his mind. He can't say it in words to her yet, but at least he knows inside that that is what he feels.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes he is confessing his love in his mind but he is not able to tell it to her in words  but he is knowing what he is feeling for her

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

If he wants to have her back in his life, just showing attitude will not do it. He needs to think where he was wrong and what will make it right.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

correct showing attitude will not bring her back to his life

he should think about her feelings and should think what wrong he has done to her and what can make their life right

keep reading smiley2