When i pick yuzi, boult gets most wk and when I pick boult youzi gets most wk
What's going on
ya they play when not picked 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
When i pick yuzi, boult gets most wk and when I pick boult youzi gets most wk
What's going on
ya they play when not picked 
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Toss won DC
RR won by 12 runsMost runs Parag
Most 6s Parag
Most 4s Parag
Most wicket Chahal
Extras 12
Total 358
POTM Parag obviously๐
oh Parag left toss , win team n wickets 
Mora than that I want to know who predicated him for most runs?
riyan parag
Naam toh suna hi hoga
Aaj hi suna
Jo syllabus se jyada out of syllabus se padhte hai
Maine to Aaj hi iskaa naam suna Bhai
next time I will select even out of syllabus n select umpire , coach etcโฆ
may be Parag only or pan Parag lovers 
same hereWhen i pick yuzi, boult gets most wk and when I pick boult youzi gets most wk
What's going on
Maine last minute change kiya 
Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari
next time I will select even out of syllabus n select umpire , coach etcโฆ
David Warner, Samson, Rishab pant ke hote huye Parag ko select karna
kaise?
Even I'll select from those unknown names
no , I donโt know him . Is he pan Paragโs heir n came in to cricket for fun 
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals, 70th Match, Kolkata🏏 Kolkata Knight Riders hold a clear edge over Delhi Capitals in Match...
33