Originally posted by: hasini009
put all your money in a black bag, and drop the bag anywhere on IF. My agents will collect the bag
Done.
Plz confirm receipt.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hasini009
put all your money in a black bag, and drop the bag anywhere on IF. My agents will collect the bag
Done.
Plz confirm receipt.
it’s another game

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I think a good financial plan is take all your life savings to Vegas for one weekend and put everything on black

Originally posted by: hasini009
put all your money in a black bag, and drop the bag anywhere on IF. My agents will collect the bag
Roma, tum yahan? 
I'm too conjuse.
If I give you one rupee today, will you give me 2 rupees+interest on 1 rupee for ekkis din after Ekkis din ?
I red only the title.
Sorry mate, after reading this message I suddenly remembered that I lost my money yesterday. Darn it. I wish I had seen your message earlier.
Originally posted by: hasini009
put all your money in a black bag, and drop the bag anywhere on IF. My agents will collect the bag
Ok, on it, pandit ji ko mat bataana
If I hadn’t seen your posts on this forum before then I woule say this topic looks like a spam and scam topic by a newbie lol
.
https://x.com/i/status/2069293461548019765 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEO6Epcs_sI
https://tmv.in/article/sai-pallavis-flop-film-ek-din-finally-lands-on-ott-with-two-unexpected-twists-date=2026-07-16
https://x.com/i/status/2049048153689833560
https://youtu.be/USAiVPCPvPw?si=Lotj8Cg2buOc_KmI
https://x.com/i/status/2046763417508204740
5