Originally posted by: priya185
I don’t skip office scenes
Did Harsh Ankita make out today or was it platonic?
Do you want to be spoiled 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
I don’t skip office scenes
Did Harsh Ankita make out today or was it platonic?
Do you want to be spoiled 
no I don’t want spoiler
Originally posted by: priya185
no I don’t want spoiler
Great because I don't like spoiling dekh lena
yes Wahi is super cute he has nice features. I like jeran onscreen and offscreen tooOriginally posted by: Pyaarasam
Yeah, I heard about DMG and honestly, I feel she looks better with KW than KSG (no offense to him). Whatever what ppl say Wahi is a cutie to me and he and Jen are beautiful together on and off-screen
I like her scenes as anu's assistant onlyOriginally posted by: Ragz2009
💯 that’s why i gotta skip her scenes too
October 9thOriginally posted by: priya185
when is your birthday dear?
love my jeran on screen and off screen. They are so amazing togetherOriginally posted by: Pyaarasam
Yeah, I heard about DMG and honestly, I feel she looks better with KW than KSG (no offense to him). Whatever what ppl say Wahi is a cutie to me and he and Jen are beautiful together on and off-screen
I posted the birthday calendar for this thread. I'm only updating it for active members unless someone else wants to update this going further instead of me lol https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164671698
i like her scene with anu. She is good with anu n virat. With harsh she’s so annoyingOriginally posted by: priya185
I like her scenes as anu's assistant only
I didn't like her scene with anu where she emotionally blackmailed anu to give her money for her mother's treatment then acted so entitled instead of gratefulOriginally posted by: Ragz2009
i like her scene with anu. She is good with anu n virat. With harsh she’s so annoying
Traitors India Amazon Prime discussion Feel free to post here
Operation safed sagar reviews- out on Netflix. It's based on the Kargil war. Let's discuss how you found the show....
48