Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I still Hope this is a prank or some TRP booster.
New replacement will be shown after 2/3 episodes maybe.
before that they will probably have a short disclaimer type introduction of new arman n roohi before episodes with them start airing.. so as to give TV audience a headsup about actor replacement.
On another note.. replacement kind of look similar to the previous ones,in look wise.
new arman kind of look like an elder brother of shezada.. and new rohi also has some similarities.. maybe because of their makeup and costumes.
but.. yeah.. they both can make it work..
I hope it’s a prank as well but I’m 1000% sure it’s not
Given how serious things went down
Only thing I’m a little happy for is that they haven’t shown the love angle yet, so maybe we can adjust to the new actors at some point.
but yes it’s such a bold move to replace the ML of a TRP topper show, ratings will take a hit for some time
The actor kind of has similar eyes with Shehzada .Hope his acting with eyes is also as good as Sheh's.Originally posted by: janecastle
Rohit Purohit is playing Armaan's character. And Ruhi will also be played by new actress. Nothing else is changing, expect for the two actors.
I saw his pictures.Has some similarity with Sheh and I think he will look good with Sam. Only thing is can he act well?Originally posted by: Indira1211
Shehzada messed up his career big time with this..he’s so foolish..yrkkh is a big show.. and a big break for any actor. I just hope the new Armaan is good …he’s needs to,look,good with samriddi👍
Lol ye kuch zyada ho gaya. ye kaisa reason hai.. 
It's their choice unhe saath mein lunch karna ya mingle hona hai ya nahi... 🤦🏻♀🤷🏻♀
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3