Can't wait for HD photos- Both are looking amazing. Hopefully some with them together.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can't wait for HD photos- Both are looking amazing. Hopefully some with them together.
Where did u watch it? here in USA no Amazon Mini...so i couldnt watch it...yes half love half arranged season 2 he already begun shooting for it...last week one day and the prev week he shot for it too and shot for a ADOriginally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
half love half arranged? wow i dint know shoot began
haan season 1 was nice. its a light hearted show. no drama. funny in bits. and wahi was so cute as jogi
Originally posted by: Ragz2009
Where did u watch it? here in USA no Amazon Mini...so i couldnt watch it...yes half love half arranged season 2 he already begun shooting for it...last week one day and the prev week he shot for it too and shot for a AD
will PM u the link.
Wow ur in US? nice
yeah even i dont get amazon mini tv in germany so i found another link.
Ad toh ik it was for new phone. he even shared the AD on IG.
Originally posted by: Ragz2009
i haven't even seen season one but i got this news like 5 days ago and wahi already shot 2 days for it already.
Oh, wow, so cool! Can't wait to see season 2 soon
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
half love half arranged? wow i dint know shoot began
haan season 1 was nice. its a light hearted show. no drama. funny in bits. and wahi was so cute as jogi
Yeah, it was
One of the 2 web shows I saw with him before R vs. R
nice. i watched almost all of his web shows.
never kiss,sacred games, barcode, half love half arranged and now RvsR.
watching on off his series hundred as well.
Thanks - Yes i am in Minnesota USA. Honestly, I dont remember what the AD as abt - All I know is it was with a elderly Lady he was shooting.Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
will PM u the link.
Wow ur in US? nice
yeah even i dont get amazon mini tv in germany so i found another link.
Ad toh ik it was for new phone. he even shared the AD on IG.
Originally posted by: Ragz2009
Where did u watch it? here in USA no Amazon Mini...so i couldnt watch it...yes half love half arranged season 2 he already begun shooting for it...last week one day and the prev week he shot for it too and shot for a AD
I watched it on apne tv. I wanted to share but now I can't access to it
Just like you A mini not available here
I watched all wahi shows expect half love half arranged - watched all his hosting - watched his sports gamesOriginally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
nice. i watched almost all of his web shows.
never kiss,sacred games, barcode, half love half arranged and now RvsR.
watching on off his series hundred as well.
Thats so sucks. A friend had sent me a link and it wasnt working.Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
I watched it on apne tv. I wanted to share but now I can't access to it
Just like you A mini not available here
Traitors India Amazon Prime discussion Feel free to post here
Operation safed sagar reviews- out on Netflix. It's based on the Kargil war. Let's discuss how you found the show....
48