Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

It will serve him right to not be recognized by his daughter. He brought this on himself.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Good they legally have one more year before Ragini issue can not even start. Things may change in one year.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Yes they have one more year legally with them may be they can have a change in this one year too 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer is heading to the same school. Will he cross paths with Ragini? How will he feel if she doesn't even know him?

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Yes ranveer is going to the Same school

Let us see whether he is crossing path with raagini 

Surely ranveer cannot accept if raagini is not okay with him

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

It will serve him right to not be recognized by his daughter. He brought this on himself.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes if the equation is not correct between ranveer and raagini that will be be serving him correct

That situation will be surely because of ranveer only

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 911

Ishani, Nitin and Raagini finishing their breakfast and Ishani brought Raagini to the hall.

Nitin; Ishani you will come back after making Raagini join in the school know?

Ishani: Haan Papa

Nitin: Tk after you come to home let me leave to see my friend in Bandra to talk about my job.

Ishani: Haan tk Papa and Papa If you wish to go to job you can or else...(before she could tell the next word)

Nitin: Nahi Ishani I am person who worked all the time. Working only is keeping me going so please let me go to the job.

Ishani: Tk Papa if that is your wish you can(giving a smile): Let me leave..

Nitin: hmm

Raagini: Bye nanu..

Nitin:Bye Raagini..

Ishani brought Raagini out of the house and unlocked the car and made Raagini to sit in the seat next to the driving seat and made her wear the seat belt. Ishani came to the other side and got in the driving seat and wore the seat belt and was about to start the car..

Raagini: Mama..

Ishani(without starting the car seeing Raagini): Haan Raagini..

Raagini: you are going to drive the car?

Ishani: Haan

Raagini: you know to drive the car?

Ishani(with a cute look): Haan Mama will drive the car so well..

Raagini(innocently): Who teach you to drive the car?

Ishani hearing it thought about Ranveer teaching her car driving when she was 20 years old and when he was 23 years old.

Ishani(seeing Raagini with a made up face): Raagini now a days know you are asking so much of questions.

Raagini: Mama please tell know?

Ishani(with a smile): Wo my friend thought me to drive the car.

Raagini(cutely): Your friend..

Ishani(thinking ranveer with a emotional face): Haan my best friend..

Raagini: Tk..

Ishani giving a smile to Raagini and she started the car and she started to drive the car towards Raagini's new school. It was exactly morning 9.30 when Ishani and Raagini were sitting in front of the principal in Tiny toys Kinder garden school.

Principal(showed the form to Ishani): Please fill this form for your daughter?

Ishani started to fill the form and she filled it and gave it back to the Principal. 

Ishani(in a calm tone): Mam If anything related to my personal marital life let me tell after Raagini goes to her class.

Principal(hearing it in a calm tone): hmm okay..by the by How many months Raagini Vaghela has attended the school in Aurangabad?

Ishani: 4 months..

Principal: Tk Rishi sir already talked to me regarding the admission of Raagini Vaghela and contact certificate of Raagini Vaghela is really too good from her previous school. She can join today.

Ishani: thank you mam

Principal: You can go to the last room in this corridor that is Junior KG - A section. Let me give you a written slip you can show that to the teacher and make your child get admitted today.

Ishani: Okay mam

Principal: Then her class teacher will give her the complete books of the Junior Kg and uniform material today

Ishani: Okay

Principal(gave the written slip to Ishani): Go and leave your daughter in the room I said and give this written slip to the class teacher. She will arrange for Raagini's books and uniform material. Stitch the uniform as soon as possible once you get the material.

Ishani: (getting the slip and seeing the Principal): sure Mam..

Ishani made Raagini to get up and she walked with Raagini in the corridor and brought almost till the last classroom in the corridor. Before making Raagini enter into the class sat to her height and seeing her.

Ishani: Raagini this is your new school..

Raagini: Haan Mama school is nice..

Ishani: hmm chalo let me leave you inside the class. One or two days it will look odd after that you will get used to this school and you will get new friends too..

Raagini: hmm

Ishani: Your class teacher will give the uniform material and books for this year get all that today and keep it in the class itself let Mama come and pick you up from the class you don't want to take all that in your hands and come till entrance of the school okay..

Raagini: hmm

Ishani smiling to her and then got up and made Raagini walk and brought her to the class Principal said them. There was a young lady teaching ABCD to the children.

Ishani: Excuse me..

Teacher(stopped teaching and coming to Ishani): Yes..

Ishani:(showing Raagini): She is Raagini vaghela and new admission(showed the written slip from Principal):Principal said to give this to you.

Teacher(getting the slip and smiling to Ishani): Okay ...(seeing Raagini): come inside Raagini

Raagini with a smile went inside the class and turned and saw Ishani and waved bye to her were Ishani too waved bye to her daughter. Ishani started to walk towards the principal room and asked permission and entered the principal room.

Principal(showed the chair): Please sit..

Ishani: Madam...

Principal(seeing Raagini's form and seeing Ishani): Raagini's name is Raagini vaghela and her father name is blank. Your name is Ishani Parekh..

Ishani(really she was getting anger on Ranveer for making her face all these situation in her life): Madam I am not with my husband and I am single parent. My birth name is Ishani Parekh and my daughter's family surname is Vaghela. I didn't want to change her surname in school records so only I gave her name as Raagini vaghela..

Principal: Do your daughter know her father?

Ishani(shaking her head as no): No Mam when she was 2 years itself I and my husband had a misunderstanding and we parted our ways..Mam I can take care of daughter's education expenses there is no issue in that. Raagini is a bright child she will learn so well.

Principal: Okay fine that is totally your family issue. we have admitted her as its Rishi Mohanty's recommendation. More of everything he told me that you are the CEO of Mohanty group of companies. We are really proud that big shots child are studying in our school. That's okay Ishani Mam..

Ishani(took a deep relief breath): thank you Mam by the by school timings?

Principal: Morning 9.30 to afternoon 1.00 o clock.

Ishani: Okay Mam let me leave..

Principal shook her head as okay. Ishani walked out of the principal room and she came out of the school and got in the car and started to drive back to home.

RV BROKING

It was exactly 12.00 o clock were Ranveer finishing all his work and took his cheque book and pen and putting it in his coat pocket and he started to walk out of the cabin. He came out of the office and got in his Royal enfield and he started to drive towards Tiny toys Kinder garden school. It was exactly 12.50 were he parked the royal en field out of the school and went to the watchman and said he is RV and got to know the principal room and he entered the school. He asked permission and entered principal room.

Principal:Happy to see you Mr. RV.

RV(gave a smile): I am wishing to donate 1 lakh.

Principal: Thank you so much RV..

RV: you are welcome..

Principal took her phone and called someone were a young lady teacher came inside the room in next 5 minutes were RV wrote the 1 Lakh cheque and gave it to the principal were the young lady teacher took her phone and covered  a photo of RV giving cheque to the principal.

RV:(putting his cheque book and pen inside his coat pocket and seeing Principal): Happy that you gave a chance for me to donate

Principal: We are too happy RV..

RV giving a okay head shake and he started to move out of the principal room were he saw all the students were walking out of the classes as the school time is over were seeing the children with smile he walked in the corridor were Raagini who was alone sitting in her class with her school books, bag and uniform material after all the students went from the class was waiting for Ishani to come. Ranveer walked and crossed the last room in the corridor were Raagini sitting in the small chair of the class and saw Ranveer's back as he crossed her class room. 

Raagini(in a cute tone): Uncle...

Ranveer hearing this word with a doubt turned and saw from were the voice came were his eyes fell on Raagini who was sitting in the small chair.

Ranveer even now with a doubt saw Raagini and with his hand touched his chest part and confirmed to her whether she is calling him were Raagini cutely with a smile shook her head as yes. Ranveer too seeing her had a smile.

Screen freezes on the beautiful smiles of Ranveer and Raagini.

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri played games and convinced adhira to put more solutions to amba.foolish amba wants ranveer to marry gauri for a stupid reason.i liked ranveer telling gauri to call him RV.

coderlady thumbnail

Ragini starts school in Mumbai. Of course, the complicated personal situation always comes up when official business get conducted.

coderlady thumbnail

Ragini has spotted Ranveer. She called him uncle. Has he recognized her yet? She would not, but he might.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Gauri played games and convinced adhira to put more solutions to amba.foolish amba wants ranveer to marry gauri for a stupid reason.i liked ranveer telling gauri to call him RV.

Hi jasmine 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes gauri played her game and through aadhira she gave the solutions to Amba 

Yes Amba is really foolish only trusting a stupid reason and wanting ranveer to marry gauri

Glad you liked the way ranveer wanted gauri to call rv 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ragini starts school in Mumbai. Of course, the complicated personal situation always comes up when official business get conducted.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment 

Yes raagini started her school in mumbai 

Yes the personal comes up during the official business 

Keep reading smiley2