Poll
3 idiots vs Lagaan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Ignore please... cannot remove the tag.
at 24 hrs deadline it was draw hence both movies advances through.3 idiots wins by one vote now upto to TM on what todo

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
The way any of the three films could win and it would make for a great winner. The SRK rate could never
No single actor can replicate his exceptional filmography. They will have to come together to have any decent contest.
it’s upto the TMOriginally posted by: SoniRita
at 24 hrs deadline it was draw hence both movies advances through.
Ignore
ok both advance I just saw the edited post
I watched Lagaan a long time ago so I don’t even remember much of it. 3 idiots I enjoyed as a child but not something I can watch anymore.
...
https://youtu.be/3PIKesjmQTs?si=sKjqx23HQhPtvpzW Release date : 15th June 2001 Verdict : Hit
https://youtu.be/hTt5FbgziPw?si=M4p_MQO7dySd2Oj4
...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2090719031271501850?s=46
24