Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maya Ali

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

..but why is it that Wahaj fans just dont like Ayeza?smiley36

Well I love them and my dp is a proof of thatsmiley42

And I'm wishing and hoping that these two work together again, not just in dramas but i also want them to do couple ps..maira b ps of them is one of my favourite pssmiley10

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maya Ali

Originally posted by: G259

She does commercial dramas which obviously aren't content driven.She has quite a number of  commercial hits to her name.

She hasn't signed any new show yet right? So she's keeping herself busy with the photoshoots..

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I actually thought Ayeza was so much better in the second half / two-thirds.

The first ten or so episodes she was quite screechy and the confusion whether she is bipolar or not really affected my perception of her acting. The constant mein paagal hoon didn't help either. 

Once the second marriage patara opened and you begin to see different shades of MJ that's when her performance truly became impressive.

Same.The only place I would differ is  that I found her OTT in some scenes but felt that it was the character requirement.She was fantastic in the second half.

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

MJ in the first half or so was literally traumatising as a character. But I’m glad Ayeza labelled her as a villain so you weren’t supposed to like her 👍🏼 The only annoying thing was the white washing some fans did 😂 I also began to appreciate the acting bit much later on when she stopped screaming. She’s good with nuances and that’s when she actually shined 👌 MJ could have been such a great character if she had been given a redemption arc. Sadly, not to be. 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

She hasn't signed any new show yet right? So she's keeping herself busy with the photoshoots..

No,she hasn't.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

They put pink clips in his hair very often. Iss baar baaji hi bana diya smiley37

When the pink clip is on he is baby girl billu smiley37

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

lol probably 

I remember I loved PKS but even in those days I used to wonder keh itna noor kahan se aa raha hai? Why is everyone so bright and shiny 😂
The camera work is just overall BAD. And old school

In IM dure ke aankon se bhi roshni aati hai. smiley37

Seems like Bilal tanned himself before this drama. He don't look as white as he is supposed to look smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Last thread also ended with Wahaj fans vs Ayeza fans..maybe Pages 145-150 should be a permanent fixture for thissmiley37

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

but youll still upset about Ayeza's styling in Mein is what makes me smiley36..ab thats her way of working..she works on her wardrobe, her look etc..not a bad thing tbh...many actors/ actresses should learn from her!

I love her styling in Mein and it was completely in character. I’m surprised what makes you think I didn’t? Don’t just assume. 

All I said was that Ayeza, the actor, needs to let go of characters that require to be styled. And I gave Nauroz as an example. Where Mawra literally dived into dirt and wore her mom’s hand me downs as a character requirement. 

So yes. Chill please 

Edited by tgota92 - 2 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Apparently it was a reel on on IG which triggered a Yumhaj fan to first bring this up on X. I haven't seen the IG reel so can't comment but someone said it wasn't a Hania fp. Jo bhi hai, why bring ek platform ka phadda onto another platform. Now both fds are piling on each other but no one even has seen the original reel, when it was made, who made it. 

https://x.com/MeerasimStan/status/1767195680878305366?s=20