He is a classic example of being conventionally good looking but not attractive.
I don't find him conventionally good looking either. He is just white 
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He is a classic example of being conventionally good looking but not attractive.
I don't find him conventionally good looking either. He is just white 
lol, that’s what the sites were reporting when it first airedhttps://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/CSqZZz4wMD
Reddit members busting the bubble of tb fans. Someone claimed tb made 100crs from yt.
When she got slapped with facts and figures she deleted her comments
Lol, lots of feelings being hurt in that comment section. Tere bin fans realizing their fan war clap backs don’t work with facts
What is Hamza Sohail’s height?
5'10''What is Hamza Sohail’s height?
5'10''
He is definitely not 5’10”. He is pretty short.
5'10''
5-10 is a decent height….But I was watching few epis of Sirf tum yesterday and he looked barely 2-3 inches taller than Anmol at max……and it didnt seem she was wearing heals…
but I remember during fairytale..he seemed to be similar height as Adnan.. Adnan is decent height…..
I just got confused abt Hamza’s height
Started watching Jaan e Jahan.
On ep 2 only.
Six sigma is officially my fav pak drama ph. Their colour grading and camera work looks way better than hum dramas and 7th sky dramas. Geo has this weird yellow filters and everything in hum looks so ordinary and outdated. Even in kuch ankahi the set designes were good. Everything looks very grand and actors matches their characters. Their casting is pretty solid.
I saw it on the net.It can be wrongHe is definitely not 5’10”. He is pretty short.