https://twitter.com/sajalsupremacy/status/1762153755452264529?t=CPdeR2jUTu8jaXPntdHXlQ&s=19
So this is sajlal content for sajlal shippers and billure content for billure shippers
Poor gaurika and tiara 
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/sajalsupremacy/status/1762153755452264529?t=CPdeR2jUTu8jaXPntdHXlQ&s=19
So this is sajlal content for sajlal shippers and billure content for billure shippers
Poor gaurika and tiara 
These old ass men with young girls
https://www.instagram.com/p/C3r7fbyoqxq/?igsh=MW04MGhvYTBwd2Y0NQ==
lol I can kinda see Sana as Maryam tho . Maryam is basically Amal from dunk 2.0
https://twitter.com/abeydhakan/status/1693360828794220772?t=jyDmFjrKdt4Q2zWhIj74zg&s=19
Now he is back to looking like this
am I the only one that found this show boring ? I don’t understand what was so special in it
https://twitter.com/goodviiibexss/status/1762220987372683462?t=SeVl5ZWmg_gXFTBjW5BhZA&s=19
So abdullahpur also have a similar bg as IM but might be better made with no unnecessary dragging
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
am I the only one that found this show boring ? I don’t understand what was so special in it
I don't know. I tried watching it but wasn't in the mood so dropped it.