I wonder if it is Wahaj's team who just get tired of the unnecessary trolling sometimes
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wonder if it is Wahaj's team who just get tired of the unnecessary trolling sometimes
Bilal ko kyun nahi liya sath 😡
https://twitter.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1761658221041733916?t=xmT-cQZ9_LYgBYWzRI4Qzg&s=19
Originally posted by: BurakZeynep
I wonder if it is Wahaj's team who just get tired of the unnecessary trolling sometimes
?
Can't be true for the case of this particular account. Read the tweets it's absolutely delusional. It brings a lot of hate for Wahaj
Obviously. That person don't even like wahaj 
He is just there to troll everyone.
Tell me an actor that person likes. He or she trolls everyone and just uses wahaj for it.
Usama taking revenge for what happened onscreen in dobara 
https://twitter.com/conqueror_asia/status/1761477373629796836?t=7PTrWoVrBeM-UhNSn5dB_w&s=19
Isn't bilal like just 5yrs older than her? 
St. Billu ko Budda bana diya shawl man be 
https://twitter.com/sueme_idontcare/status/1761439164807942501?t=a3lBnqGW1oajXPg3CAAv9g&s=19
That's Kim's father from yunhi with nadia Jamil.
Nadia Jamil is so damn pretty.
"You took my mother, I'll take your girl" 