I thought you were joking . Saw a spoiler saying Ashok will protect Kaurwaki's brother from tiger attack 😂 Another bad VFX animal fight loading !!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought you were joking . Saw a spoiler saying Ashok will protect Kaurwaki's brother from tiger attack 😂 Another bad VFX animal fight loading !!
TRP aaya?
TRP aaya?
0.8 , quite unexpected 🤣🤣😂
We were expecting 0.4-0.6, Moye Moye to hamara hua hai 😂, probably Devi saved it 🤣😂
Better than I expected
.
Maintain Kiya hua hai... It's a great achievement 
Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove
We were expecting 0.4-0.6, Moye Moye to hamara hua hai 😂, probably Devi saved it 🤣😂
Sach mein I was expecting.6 but yeh to kamaal kar gaya
I was expecting 0.4 🤣😂 ye kya ho gaya , matlab kuch log hai who like Karu's bhashan? 🤣 I thought Devi and her sassiness saved it 🤣
Better than I expected
.
Maintain Kiya hua hai... It's a great achievement
Surprisingly 🤣😂 kaun hai ye log? Kaha se ate hai ye? 😂