The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
YUVIKA... told her helps: Please inhe Apne kamre me pahuncha do..."
They took her..
YUVIKA is standing there sad...
Neil asks Arjun "why are you not taking care of yourself?tum Kyun chup ho...
Agar tum nahin rokte to me darta nahin DJ se ladne me..."
Arjun remembered about DJ's condition..
They sadly talked about Isha...Bhumi ..
Arjun hugged Neil...
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Please stop watching the episode....you're not going to like what you will be seeing in the epi
Don't worry I've a very imp exam tomorrow for which I'm already draining my blood so not watching the epi anyways
Members post banao apne posts ko
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Please stop watching the episode....you're not going to like what you will be seeing in the epi
Maine dekh Liya...
Matlab Isha sachme pyar Karti hai..Neil se...hey Jagannath...
Abb makers kya aur kaise karenge...
Whatt?? Vika learnt about Isha's feelings? Good. I was expecting it since the day they gave us first romantic NeIsha scene
Surprisingly I don't feel anything today
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90