Danish Taimoor

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

Since when have you been their fan?

Since 2019.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

As much as I have seen, I am glad Mahnoor is strong but not rude and arrogant. Usually that's what writers end up writing for these independent or headstrong girls.

Its just very dreamy and old school to watch. Reminds me of 90s bollywood in a good way. smiley27

Ashlu baby smiley31 yaad hoo na..ke bhool gayi smiley36 #JusticeforShahzaibinBahamaswithAshleyandFreeLancer smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

Taimoor actor  was the ultimate hot guy in Cheekh..

Emaad and Naveen Waqar were fab in Kucch Na Kaho too..that show had a lot of fangirls in IF and many DTs I think

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

the guy who works for Taimoor on the show in his house.. did he bring the dude from Karachi? i've noticed him being a little haughty with him

I like both men for now but because of this scene..that’s where Shehram scored over Taimoor for me 1-0 smiley36 because Sheru would never talk to his domestic help like that smiley36

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

What's dooriyan? New PTV show? How guys? How many marriages? 😳

its a daily TV show where a girl has a nikaah and they take pictures at the ceremony.. and then the dude turns out to be a fraud and they get divorced without any oonch neech or rukhsadi .. whole family attended the nikaah everyone knows it..

then husband number one ^^^ blackmails her saying he will release nikaah photos and she gets scared of her "izzat" and gives him money.. bro everyone already knows you are a divorcee so who cares if he distributes nikaah photos.. dumbest female lead of the year and there isn't a dearth of those..

you would think she would learn her lesson to not blindly saying ok to whatever rishta that comes her way.. she gets emotionally blackmailed into thinking she's a divorcee and no one would marry her.. so she randomly gets married to her cousin next day..

the cousin is only after her money..apparently she's very rich..and she gives him property papers etc..

and after she gets married she gets a proposal from Sami Khan's character who she's liked all along LOL

BTW no oonch neech with second husband either.. no rukhsadi either but they live in the same house

what a dumba$$....then she goes to live in Sami Khan's house.. GAWD I GOT A CHAKKAR...i dont know whats happening now.. i stopped watching..i used to watch one episode in 5 mins and even that is too much now ..

Sami Khan's character was another rich businessman successful etc but was thick as a brick ..you'd wonder how he managed to do any work with double digit IQ

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 3 months ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I like both men for now but because of this scene..that’s where Shehram scored over Taimoor for me 1-0 smiley36 because Sheru would never talk to his domestic help like that smiley36

he was so rude for no reason...i could never be with someone who's rude like that to hospo staff or domestic staff

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ashlu baby smiley31 yaad hoo na..ke bhool gayi smiley36 #JusticeforShahzaibinBahamaswithAshleyandFreeLancer smiley36

Ye kaise bhoolungi yaar, till date I quote that hashtag 😂😂 Voh COVID ke saal aise hi kat gaye pata bhi nahi chala!

We are the OGs who started all the forum madness in the first place 😂😂 We’re the fans who stick through the entirety of our favourite’s career. Koi troll kare, gaali de, kuch bhi kare, upar-neeche ho, hum toh yahan hai aur yahan rahenge 😂❤️

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sonam Bajwa and Ahsan Khan did a Mushk photoshoot (it's Thailand not Italy btw) and also a Diva cover.

It seems Sonam has done campaigns for Pakistani brands before too: Zara Shahjahan, Erum Khan, Muse Luxe, Hussain Rehar.

https://x.com/SportsZone02/status/1759975138760458690?s=20

r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP - Puniabi actress Sonam Bajwa and Ahsan Khan for dive magazine

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2429390/5-times-sonam-bajwa-repped-pakistani-fashion-designers

Edited by hypnotoad - 3 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There was a time when we used to get actual BW celebs do lawn campaigns for Pak designers. The most famous ones I recall have been Karishma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor. Kareena I remember having done these campaigns a number of times.

1. karishma kapoor for Crescent Lawn

Crescent Lawn Karishma Kapoor 1 – Paki Mag

2. kareena kapoor for crescent lawn

Kareena Kapoor Fan Club on X: "Photo: New, Kareena Kapoor Khan for Faraz  Manan Crescent Lawn Collection http://t.co/yId4CSLDoX" / X

3. sonam kapoor for firdous lawn

Sonam Kapoor Models for Firdous Lawn Collection 2012 - Rewaj | Women  Lifestyle