MEIN - (Ary Digital) Wahaj Ali, Ayeza Khan #6- Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

64.8k

Users

27

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

FWRL6URFRLT3TK6L thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Person who wrote the Mein synopsis on this has clearly not seen the actual show 🤣

URGY6BMQI7MAYCP3 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wahaj had like a zillion scenes with Ayra which had zero value just coz of Akezey


People only remember his scenes with his dad and Ayeza which are less


I also wish he had more scenes with kashmala and Ayezahs dad


And in the last scene I wish when Ayeza confesses her love to him wish he told her for him also it was his first love

The scene would have had more weight then

7BCVGVTUP65AFAO3 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_


His fan says it, when anyone points out then they say we didn't say it or we didn't mean it. Regular scenery 😂

No one has said Wahaj is the biggest star and all the views are cos of him but his popularity has indeed been shamelessly cashed on by the makers of Mein. The show was falsely advertised as a love story only cos of his fame from Tere Bin and that’s a fact.

7BCVGVTUP65AFAO3 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Does the writer love or hate Wahaj ? smiley36

A true Wahaj fan would NEVER suggest Mein or even MPHT . Rather watch Dil Nawaz, 10x better.

FWRL6URFRLT3TK6L thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Haven’t seen Dil Nawaz yet. But any list which doesn’t include IJ and JBG immediately loses all credibility for me 😬

CD4LL42ESSY2ED3O thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: V63STHTPYH3EK7MK

Does the writer love or hate Wahaj ? smiley36

A true Wahaj fan would NEVER suggest Mein or even MPHT . Rather watch Dil Nawaz, 10x better.

And I have been a fan of Wahaj since Dilnawaz days. I even watched Bikhray Moti, Fitoor and Haiwaan naam ky cringe fest because of him now according to his naye fans Wahaj hater hoon 🙄
FWRL6URFRLT3TK6L thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RF52Y35ZIOX5QQA3

And in the last scene I wish when Ayeza confesses her love to him wish he told her for him also it was his first love

The scene would have had more weight then


Well anything could have happened inside MJ’s imagination lol. After all, the OST video is apparently all her imagination 😂

Narratively though the real Zaid has never fallen for her. I personally liked their closure scene a lot. Her final acceptance and his last kindness 👏 Pretty apt

7BCVGVTUP65AFAO3 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

And I have been a fan of Wahaj since Dilnawaz days. I even watched Bikhray Moti, Fitoor and Haiwaan naam ky cringe fest because of him now according to his naye fans Wahaj hater hoon 🙄


Neelam and Wahaj deserve a drama with a happy ending . I endured Bikhray Moti torture only cos of themsmiley26

CD4LL42ESSY2ED3O thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MDM6HMA46KUJOXDS


Neelam and Wahaj deserve a drama with a happy ending . I endured Bikhray Moti torture only cos of themsmiley26

Wahaj and Hiba bhi smiley24

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".