Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Shikhar is thinking ahead. If they know where she is, they will try to claim Ragini.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes shikhar is thinking about the future because surely ranveer come to get back Raagini

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ragini is such a cutie pie. Too bad she doesn't have her complete family with her.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Raagini is really a cutie pie for sure Amba and Ranveer missed so much in Raagini's life

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 899

Raagini almost running came towards Ishani were Ishani too with a happy smile sat to her height were the cutie pie with a happiness of seeing her mother came and hugged Ishani so well. Ishani too hugged her daughter so well and closed her eyes. Ishani felt Raagini so well were always it was Raagini who kept her alive in these 2 years. Raagini meant everything to her in these 2 years.

Raagini(being in the hug): Mama Mein..1st prize drawing competition

Ishani(hearing it had a happy smile were she brought Raagini out of the hug and saw her with a emotional face): Baby Mama is so proud of you. Congratulations...

Raagini(with a cute smile): Thank you mama..(telling it quickly she removed her bag and took her trophy cup out and showed it to Ishani)

Ishani got the trophy cup were the trophy cup was telling her how smart Raagini is growing each and every day were seeing the trophy cup her thoughts went to Ranveer's smiling face.

Ishani(in thoughts): you are missing each and every growth of our child Ranveer. (making up herself seeing Raagini with a cheering up smile): Mama is 1000 times happy for this Raagini. Chalo today let Mama get ice cream for you.

Raagini(with a wide open eyes): Really..

Ishani: hmmm(with a smile got Raagini's bag and kept the trophy cup inside the bag and took Raagini in her embrace and started to walk to the car).

Both Ishani and Raagini got inside the car back seat. Ishani said the driver to go to the ice cream parlour. In the next 15 minutes both Ishani and Raagini were sitting in the ice cream parlour table and having their ice creams.

Raagini was happily having the ice cream were Ishani too having her ice cream saw Raagini were Raagini was so happy having the ice cream.

Raagini(finishing the ice cream and seeing Ishani); Mama mein very happy ice cream thank you Mama..

Ishani:Arrey why to tell thank you? You should not tell thank you to Mama any time. Its only to others If they help you or get something for you then you should tell thanks to them.

Raagini(shaking her head as yes); hmm

Ishani: Shall we go home?

Raagini:hmm

Ishani took the tissue and wiped Raagini's mouth and wiped her hands and mouth and then paying the bill they moved from the ice cream parlour.

It was next half an hour Ishani's car was in front of the house. Ishani got down from the car along with Raagini and her school bag and telling Driver to leave to his home both of them entered the house.

Raagini quickly entered their bedroom and entered the washroom. Ishani entered behind her and kept the bag in Raagini's study table and took her trophy cup out and kept it in the study table and she took the chart out of the bag and opened the chart were she saw a house drawing made by Raagini. with a smile she kept her drawing chart in her study draw.

In the next 5 minutes Raagini came out after fresh up wearing her panties were Ishani went and took the night dress for Raagini and made Raagini to wear her night dress. Raagini wearing her pant and shirt kept her both the hands on her hips and saw Ishani and raised her eye brows up and down. Ishani could see the exact way of  Ranveer's standing in Raagini were she reminded her of Ranveer's way of standing putting his hands in his pant pocket and seeing her.

Ishani(giving a made up smile to Raagini); Chalo go and be in the dinning table Sandhya aunty will give milk to you.

Raagini: Haan Mama..mama..

Ishani: hmm

Raagini: Phone Rithika aunty Nirbhay uncle shikhar uncle and Shivanya aunty need to tell my drawing competition winning.

Ishani taking her phone from her pant pocket and was about to dial to them.

Raagini: Mama video call..

Ishani(with a smile); tk..(she dialed a video call for all four of them and gave it to Raagini): Chalo go and be in the dinning table and talk to them. Let mama come after fresh up.

Raagini: hmm(she started to move from there)

Ishani went to the cupboard and took her night dress and entered the washroom.

Raagini(saw Rithika, Nirbhay, Shikhar and Shivanya one by one getting connected were with a smile); Hi Rithika aunty, Hi Shivanya aunty, Hi Shikhar Uncle, Hi nirbhay Uncle..

All of them smiled hearing Raagini's voice and smiled to her and wished hi to her.

Rithika(seeing Raagini): Okay such a lovely call of connecting all of us.

Raagini(with a smile); hmm I got first prize in drawing..

Rithika: Wow that is like my princess. Congrats..

Raagini: Thank you..

Shikhar: Congratulations cutie pie...

Raagini: thank you Shikhar Uncle...

Nirbhay: Congratulations Raagini..

Raagini: Thank you Nirbhay uncle..

Shivanya: My baby congrats..

Raagini: thank you shivanya aunty..

They all were making fun and were enjoying a beautiful time with Raagini. sandhya the servant of Ishani came and kept the milk for Raagini were Ishani came out of the room wearing her night dress.

She saw Raagini chatting with Rithika, Nirbhay, Shikhar and Shivanya with a smile. She came and sat next to Raagini were Raagini with a smile saw Ishani.

Raagini: Mama I said about my first prize..

Ishani: That is so cute..(getting the phone from her); Chalo now have milk

Raagini: hmm(she held the milk glass and slowly started to have milk)

Ishani(saw four of her friends with a smile); Hi all..

They all wished Hi to Ishani in chorus..

Rithika(seeing Ishani); Ishani Raagini said about her first prize in drawing competition and we all wished her. And congrats to you also..

Ishani(getting for what Rithika is wishing seeing Raagini): Raagini finishing the milk go and start your home work. And then you can watch Cartoon.

Raagini(with a okay head shake and smile); Haan Mama tk...

Ishani(got up from Raagini and came and sat in the corner of the hall and saw Rithika): Rithika..

Rithika(with a calm face): I said congrats to you for achieving 3 times higher market price for your company than RV broking and topping the stock market chart.

Shikhar: I too saw the news Ishani.

Ishani hearing it saw Shikhar and Rithika a calm look.

Shikhar(seeing Ishani): Ishani 2 years passed now at least you try to talk to Ranveer. 

Ishani(shaking her head as no): Shikhar no

Rithika:(to Shikhar): Shikhar even If now Ishani goes and talk to Ranveer we don't know what Ranveer will react because I saw Ranveer last week.

Shikhar: Was he okay? Will it be fine If we try to unite Ishani with him.

Rithika: shikhar I too wish that both Ranveer and Ishani should join hands and be happy but the way now Ranveer is know? That is not easy to explain. He is roaming around the bar all the day, he is changed totally his dressing are too low to casual look, he is drinking a lot. I got to know from Manas that he is staying somewhere outside it seems he has gone to RV mansion very rarely in these 2 years.

Ishani hearing it thought about her feeling 2 years back and the way she thought If they part ways that will turn Ranveer to be a animal. Now her mind only said that her life with Ranveer is over and only raising Raagini will be her life here after.

Ishani(hearing it seeing all the four of them): Shikhar please all the four of you. My life with Ranveer is over and there is no way for me to get back with him. So leave him we don't want to talk about him. 

Shikhar(seeing Ishani): Ishani you may say like that but I don't think so Ranveer will leave you If he comes to know that you are behind Mohanty group of companies. Ishani you be careful Because to the level I know stock market RV broking has never come down in its chart. Now A company topping the chart will make Ranveer to start to look for your company.

Ishani(hearing it seeing Shikhar); Shikhar Mohanty group of companies pays for me and I need to do my work with efficiency for them. I just did my job and company came to top.

shikhar(in a clear tone); But If Ranveer finds out its you he won't think like that he will think you did it to revenge him.

Rithika(hearing it seeing Ishani); Shikhar is correct Ishani Ranveer will now somehow try to know about Mohanty group of companies and he will think you did this to revenge him.

Ishani(hearing it in a very composed tone): Let him do what ever he wants and let him think what he wants to think but I cannot be without doing my work for the company that pays me. More of everything Rishi sir trust me a lot and just thinking about my personal life I cannot be dishonest to my professional life.

Rithika: you are correct Ishani but..

Ishani: I get you Rithika you all want me to be happy with Ranveer again but let me tell you all that is not going to happen because Ranveer won't give up his ego easily and more of everything what ever happened after that even I myself cannot go and live with him.

Rithika: Ishani but If Ranveer sees Raagini..

Ishani: you all are feared that Ranveer will see me and try to get Raagini from me.

Shivanya: He will try to do that Ishani.

Ishani(with a fade smile): We never knows what happens next in life Shivanya more of everything I didn't create this Situation I just did my job. Let me see what all god has for me in the destiny.(making up herself): tk all of you thank you for being my support for the last 2 years.

All the four of them smiled to her were all of them chatting for sometime and cut the call. 

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

When the child completes 5 years ranveer will give ragini to amba. After that ragini doesn't need a mother?kailash's sarcastic dialogue to them was nice.still ranveer is not understanding Ishani's situation and is angry with her for not agreeing to stay in a separate house.pathetic!now after hearing adhira's words will amba ask ranveer to marry gauri?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer brough all this on himself. He did not think clearly and did not fight for his wife and daughter. He is missing all those moments now. But trouble does loom for Ishani if they find out where she is.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Amba and Ranveer should not have any right to separate a child from her mother. They can get visitation right but not her custody.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

When the child completes 5 years ranveer will give ragini to amba. After that ragini doesn't need a mother?kailash's sarcastic dialogue to them was nice.still ranveer is not understanding Ishani's situation and is angry with her for not agreeing to stay in a separate house.pathetic!now after hearing adhira's words will amba ask ranveer to marry gauri?

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes ranveer is thinking that he can give Raagini to amba after she completes her 5 years and he thinks that raagini does not need mother after that

glad you liked kaliash's dialogue to them

yes ranveer is not getting ishani's situation and he is angry on her that she said no to stay in a separate house

may be amba's next thing would be to marry gauri to ranveer

keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer brough all this on himself. He did not think clearly and did not fight for his wife and daughter. He is missing all those moments now. But trouble does loom for Ishani if they find out where she is.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

the situation was completely because of ranveer only he didn't think well and didn't try to stand for his wife and daughter

surely as Ishani thinks he is missing all the moments of Raagini and he is too missing all his family moments

Ishani is surely going to face the trouble if he find out Ishani

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Amba and Ranveer should not have any right to separate a child from her mother. They can get visitation right but not her custody.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

surely no one has rights to separate a child from her mother

at least they should try to get the visitation rights but surely not raagin's custody

let see what happens

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 900

Ishani as soon as the call was cut was about to think something were that was the moment Raagini came to her with her book and pencil in her hand.

Ishani(seeing Raagini): Go and do your home work baby

Raagini(with a smile): Let me be with you Mama and do the home work.

Ishani with a affectionate smile keeping the phone in the tea poi and took Raagini in her hands and made her to sit in her lap and started to teach her home work.

The time was moving were finishing the home work Ishani made Raagini to watch the Cartoon in TV and she too sat next to her.

Sandhya(seeing Ishani who was sitting next to Raagini and watching the cartoon): Didi

Ishani: Haan sandhya 

Sandhya: I made Roti and Bhindi sabzi for dinner..

Before Ishani could react..

Raagini(cutely): wow Bhindi..

Ishani(hearing it saw Raagini were she was getting so happy for the Bhindi Sabzi were she again got Ranveer's thoughts of having Bhindi were making up herself saw Sandhya): Tk Sandhya.

Sandhya: Didi let me leave to home. 

Sandhya(seeing Raagini);Bye Raagini

Raagini(cutely): Bye aunty..

Sandhya started to move from there. It was next half an hour were Raagini and Ishani were having their dinner were Ishani having her dinner saw Raagini were she was having the Bhindi sabzi very happily.

Raagini: Mama Nanu

Ishani(having the food): He said he is having some function today in office and he will come late only Raagini.

Raagini:hmm

They both finished their dinner were Ishani saw Raagini.

Ishani: Baby go and brush your teeth and then lay in the bed.

Raagini: hmm

Raagini almost ran like a rabbit to their room to go to the washroom. Ishani keeping the balance food in the fridge and then she was about to enter the room were that was the moment she heard the knock in the main door. Ishani went to the door and opened the door were she saw Nitin.

Ishani(with a smile): Papa

Nitin(with a smile entered the house and saw Ishani): Had dinner Ishani?

Ishani(closed and locked the door and seeing Nitin):Haan Papa I and Raagini had dinner. can you have your dinner?

Nitin:Nahi Ishani morning I told know I have a small function in my office today and I will be late. I had my dinner in office function itself.

Ishani: Tk Papa. Raagini went to the room to sleep Let me go and make Raagini sleep you too take rest..(telling it she was about to move)

Nitin(before she moves); Ishani I saw the news today..

Ishani(hearing it saw Nitin): Papa wo...Even Rithika, Nirbhay, Shikhar and shivanya has too seen the news..

Nitin: Ishani I want to talk about this to you.

Ishani: Let me make Raagini sleep and come Papa lets talk about this.

Nitin shook his head as okay and started to move to his room. Ishani entered her room and saw Raagini were the cutie pie was sitting in the bed after brushing her teeth.

Raagini(seeing Ishani opened her hands to her): Mama..

Ishani seeing Raagini cutely came and sat in the bed. Raagini Immediately laying in the bed and rested her head in Ishani's chest were Ishani started to tap her daughter's shoulder with a affection to make her sleep.

Raagini(cutely); Mama...

Raagini(hugging Ishani so well): Love you Mama..

Ishani(too hugging her with so much affection): Love too Meri Princess

It was next half an hour were Raagini slept were Ishani made Raagini to lay in the bed were 

she saw Raagini's face with a mother affection and kissed Raagini's forehead. For a while she got the thoughts of Ranveer sleep seeing Raagini's sleeping face. Taking a deep breath Ishani got up from the bed.

Ishani turned off the lights and came out of the room were she came to the hall and went and sat in the window slap and saw out of the window were there was a breeze. The calmness of night was bit giving her relax after a long day.

Nitin came in front of her and sat in the window slap opposite to Ishani.

Ishani saw him with a calm face.

Nitin(seeing Ishani): Mohanty group of companies topped the chart bringing down RV broking and that too achieving 3 times better market price.

Ishani(with a calm look): I did my work Papa.Mohanty group of companies Rishi sir gave job to me gave a new life to me. I did my job and when My idea worked out Rishi sir trusted me a lot and made me CEO of the office. Even now too I worked for the company Papa and I am happy that my work made the success.

Nitin(giving a smile to her and taking a deep breath): But do you think Ranveer will leave this easily?

Ishani(hearing it): Papa same matter only Nirbhay, Rithika, Shivanya and Shikhar too were discussing. (with a confident face): Let Ranveer do anything Papa why I need to worry about that?

Nitin: Rithika, Nirbhay, Shivanya, shikhar all of us even now want you and Ranveer to get back soon and be happy with each other only. In anger you never wanted to go back to him so you didn't try to contact Ranveer and you never wanted any of us to contact Ranveer on your behalf. I will never pressure you on your decision Ishani because you have rights on your life to decide But I feel that this situation of Mohanty group of companies victory is going to bring you and Ranveer back with each other. may be this is the destiny and if that happens I will be happy too

Ishani(now taking a deep breath and in anger face): Let destiny be anything Papa but I will never forgive Ranveer in my life.

Nitin: Ishani

Ishani(seeing Nitin): Papa Ranveer sent me out of the house making a decision that I am not in his life any more. I too cannot go and stand to him asking him to give life to me. My future is Raagini only I have to make Raagini study well, make her understand life well, she should be independent, she should be on her own in her life(in a clear tone): Even by mistake too she should not be depending any body else decision in her life. 

Nitin(seeing Ishani's face): Tk as you tell what ever be the destiny but as a father I wish that someday you join hands with your husband and be happy(with a calm smile): If you are not okay for a life with Ranveer too I tell you I will be always with you to support you.

Ishani(with a smile hugged Nitin); Thank you Papa.

Nitin with a smile hugged Ishani back.

To be continued smiley2