Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Imagine the pain, when Bollywood gunga a was trying to write the film off as a disaster on 4th day, then continusosly released negative articles about Deepika and Hrithik and now declaring it as a hit. Well well, I guess people can’t deny the truth smiley36

Congratulations to the team, for making an amazing movie and making it successful too. smiley40

Ye kya laga rakha hai flop hit flop hit smiley29

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sid Anand is a pathetic producer. He could not market the film , could not spread positive PR and now is doing a useless PR article.

Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a slap on the face of haters, boycotters and agenda driven anti india club members celebrating the failure of movies showing "indian jingoism" ...!!!smiley1

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have not seen the movie. It seems like HR was not happy with the message movie convey and I agree with him too. But happy for HR and Dp if it’s a hit. Sid needs to write better scripts next time because I have seen bah and his previous movie, storyline and good movie is not his cup of tea it seems like. Nice guy but he needs help with directing and writing and editing films. Wish HR and Dp did a rom-com instead of this fighter. What a waste of good looking people. Dp needs to stay away from Sid direction. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I have not seen the movie. It seems like HR was not happy with the message movie convey and I agree with him too. But happy for HR and Dp if it’s a hit. Sid needs to write better scripts next time because I have seen bah and his previous movie, storyline and good movie is not his cup of tea it seems like. Nice guy but he needs help with directing and writing and editing films. Wish HR and Dp did a rom-com instead of this fighter. What a waste of good looking people. Dp needs to stay away from Sid direction. 

bachna aeo haseeno 2

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations HR and Teamsmiley40

People crying cry cry-crying and then puting laughng emojis-------not funny anymoresmiley2

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

People have moved on. I mean, what's the deal? What's even the point of it at this stage?

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Every movie is a PR blockbuster these days. Who cares really?

it’s not hit n GHANTA is right lol 😂