Originally posted by: mintyblue
I love you tooooooooo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mintyblue
I love you tooooooooo
Hoping someone in the family propose to cook today.
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
In my room being sick
Im sure your husband can bring you some ice cream ?
Also this
...

Lmao my idea of valentine's day is just give a big box of candyOriginally posted by: mintyblue
What about Mrunal in your parallel universe?
Maybe a teddy bearI think she asked film name..
You can join them.
Phir couples ko todna.
https://x.com/aiamit1/status/1755074789125828976?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg
Nobody gave me a rose, nobody proposed😭
He's also sick
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/bhansali_produc/status/2102993972046234068?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2096048168500892026?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687
3