Vedika is upset that England lost today?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vedika is upset that England lost today?
coz I am busyOriginally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Oh ho ho, Vedi yeh game khel rahi hai par itne shaanti se kyun?

yep. had a day off today but still was out all day.Originally posted by: SoniRita
Vedi is super busy
haina Vedi
i didnt even know there was a matchVedika is upset that England lost today?

Itne back up players aa gaye hain ke aur new game ban sakti hai
Nope. Ab toh sab sirf waiting list pe hain. Agar koi partner drop out karta hai toh tum unki jagah le sakte ho. 
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Haa agar profit hua toh dekhte hai warna mere ande ke business ke shares mein de sakti hu, usse zyaada nahi
Sculpture nu goli maaro
Deal 🤝 Eggs are good fr health as well..
Hopefully Minionite aur baki loggon ko dikkat nhi hai
There are 4 teams who are still outstanding and have about 2 hours. I've just PMed you all.
I first thought you meant they are doing amazing sooo far in the gameOriginally posted by: Minionite
There are 4 teams who are still outstanding and have about 2 hours. I've just PMed you all.


Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
coz I am busy
Very beejeeee
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451