Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Shreya sabko iss kaam py lagana chahti hain.
Inn masoom players ki khelney kodney ky din hai, yeh kis kaam py laga diya sabko 🤣
Ab love ki baat hai. Toh sab ko milna chahiye. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Shreya sabko iss kaam py lagana chahti hain.
Inn masoom players ki khelney kodney ky din hai, yeh kis kaam py laga diya sabko 🤣
Ab love ki baat hai. Toh sab ko milna chahiye. 
can the single flavour be mix of various ingredients? Or just one ingredient?😊
.
Thank goodness! 
I have cleared my inbox now it's working fine
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
can the single flavour be mix of various ingredients? Or just one ingredient?😊
Whatever you like. As long as you think it'll work together in chocolate you can mix away.
As a chocolate lover and addict this is my favourite round 

Hope you all are enjoying the game

Originally posted by: Minionite
I know. Choti Shreya still has a little distance to go to become like me. Then I can stop calling her choti Shreya and call her evil Shreya or machar Shreya.
Hey now!
You can't call anyone else macchar, that's your name and your name only 
P.S. I missed this signup just by a nick, didn't I?
Should I be sad or be glad for my hair instead? 

Guys all the best!!!
I'm rooting for y'all!!
(Idk if any of you already got eliminated though 🙈 Agar ho gaye to congratulations on escaping the tabahi 🤭
)
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451