Poll
Baazigar vs Om Shanti Om
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Oh! Mujhe laga tumne mere post dekha hoga...
Originally posted by: CW3GQUB4VQ3LT3BF
You dived head straight into the voting poll too soon and ended up drowning with your regret. Stone-Cold had to pull you out and vote for Baazigar on your behalf.
He missed including film pardes. Now push him back.
WTF!?
Pardes is my favourite SRK film!

I suggested pardes to be put in along with the one I liked but he kept them out.
My reaction to anyone who snubs Pardes lol.

Om shanti om is my all time favorite
Bazigar i havent yet fully watched.
I love pardes. Not sure why it wasn’t picked now that I think about it
no one suggested or tried to save it from the list of 44!
Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
I love pardes. Not sure why it wasn’t picked now that I think about it
no one suggested or tried to save it from the list of 44!
You should create a poll due to popular demand and ask the audience: Are you sure you want Pardes snubbed?
I did I don’t u remember. I told u to remove Josh n put in pardes and other was to add deewane. Let me go search 🔍 here we go https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5347830/official-the-ultimate-srk-film-is-dilwale-dulhania-le-jayenge?pn=5Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
I love pardes. Not sure why it wasn’t picked now that I think about it
no one suggested or tried to save it from the list of 44!
https://x.com/theacademy/status/2044815247450542159?s=46
Ranveer Singh at PSG vs Arsenal match today Arsenal already 1 -0 🤞🏼
Preity Zinta and Arjun Rampal at IPL match https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXW-VTYEyj4/?igsh=MTZ0amRkeGZwOHRvMQ==
1