Ooh good idea. 
*runs off to change last round*
Maybe we'll add a special bonus round - suhaag raat. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ooh good idea. 
*runs off to change last round*
Maybe we'll add a special bonus round - suhaag raat. 
Not in this game. In another. I'll get you at some point. 
Originally posted by: Minionite
Ooh good idea.
*runs off to change last round*
Maybe we'll add a special bonus round - suhaag raat.
You said this was a nicer game 
My partner will run away halfway reading after your dangerous plans 🤣
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Shre, doosre partner toh free hai, unko bhi option do propose karne ka... But it shouldn't be compulsory and hence, not scored.
Taali dono haathon se bajni chahiye🤣
Pehle round mai IF ghumaya, dusre mai pyaar farmaya, teesre mai nachaya, chauthe mai ghar se bhagaya, panchve mai IF mandir mai vyah karaya.. baki aage ka soch lo 😅
Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless
You said this was a nicer game
My partner will run away halfway reading after your dangerous plans 🤣
Blame Criticiser for giving me an evil idea. I'm trying to be nice so that you all come for JJ Season 6 and get creamed there. 
Kya confidence hai..
koi na dekh lnge nehle pe dehla fenkna humne bhi aat hai 🫡
Pehle round mai IF ghumaya, dusre mai pyaar farmaya, teesre mai nachaya, chauthe mai ghar se bhagaya, panchve mai IF mandir mai vyah karaya.. baki aage ka soch lo 😅
Sixth, seventh aur eighth reh gaya... Socho socho, kya kya karewayegi shreya
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Sixth, seventh aur eighth reh gaya... Socho socho, kya kya karewayegi shreya
6th will be honeymoon round, 7th mai ye satva sin karwaygi dokha and 8th will be murder. And then she will launch Sherlock next Season. khooni kaun..humse solve karwayegi
I'm already planning my retreatOriginally posted by: DreamOfEndless
You said this was a nicer game
My partner will run away halfway reading after your dangerous plans 🤣

I hold you responsible, T! But I also hold myself responsible because I went in knowing this was a Shreya game.
Since we can't chat there, I'm posting here.
How did u edit those puzzles? Using Microsoft paint?
Just curious.
Thank you for the wonderful reply .
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451