good luck to everyone. Especially my partner 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
good luck to everyone. Especially my partner 
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Damn I didn't expect the regret to start hitting so early.
You've outdone yourself this time, Shreya
T, apologies in advance
Arre baba you haven't even seen anything yet. 

"Criteria" is plural; the singular is "criterion."
I thought that hiding the rose in a unique location might score points. Instead, I should have resisted the urge to pack each clue full of allusions. I even gave out the digits of the URL in mythological code!
Sorry, partner!
so this is shreya basically checking if you irl partner (if you have one or may have one in the future) ki kismat acchi hai yaa zindagi ka romance ka quota unko kdramas se hi poora karna padega
Good luck 😘😘😘 make me weep & awe 🫢
Keep reminding me. Sun ke acha lagta hai
Why did you bring this game to my attention? 💀
Ab bhugtiyo 
it's alright man!!Originally posted by: L46CEKAKO3P7EBTK
"Criteria" is plural; the singular is "criterion."
I thought that hiding the rose in a unique location might score points. Instead, I should have resisted the urge to pack each clue full of allusions. I even gave out the digits of the URL in mythological code!
Sorry, partner!
It was for difficulty level n trust me, I had a hard time understanding it!!
Chill n enjoy 😎😎
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451