Potential tracks which can bring drama

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Just for fun. πŸ˜‚. Suggesting few tracks which has the potential to bring drama as the show is lacking some. Want to hear from the rest as well. 

1. Vishwa forcefully trying to get married to Imlie but ultimately Agastya - Imlie getting married with lots of drama. 

2. Since Meera track didn't work, kill meera and create a huge misunderstanding between Agastya - Imlie 

3. Reveal the stalker's face. Who should it be? Back from the dead Tej or Navya? Or Kunal? Or Karan? Lol

4. Huge difference between Agastya - Imlie due to Imlie's hidden past after marriage. 

5. Agastya staying away from Imlie after marriage to keep her safe from stalker's threat. ( Probably being blackmailed) 

Any more? Cannot remember more now. Please feel free to add here. 

Will add if I get anything more. Just for timepass because aage ki kahani jaane Gul raani. smiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Just for fun. πŸ˜‚. Suggesting few tracks which has the potential to bring drama as the show is lacking some. Want to hear from the rest as well. 

1. Vishwa forcefully trying to get married to Imlie but ultimately Agastya - Imlie getting married with lots of drama. 

2. Since Meera track didn't work, kill meera and create a huge misunderstanding between Agastya - Imlie 

3. Reveal the stalker's face. Who should it be? Back from the dead Tej or Navya? Or Kunal? Or Karan? Lol

4. Huge difference between Agastya - Imlie due to Imlie's hidden past after marriage. 

5. Agastya staying away from Imlie after marriage to keep her safe from stalker's threat. ( Probably being blackmailed) 

Will add if I get anything more. Just for timepass because aage ki kahani jaane Gul raani. smiley36

Meera’s death can bring solid drama.. high trp emotional drama! Get meera killed by the maskman.. the attack by the maskman and imlie and Agasthya trying but unable to save Meera.. and imlie blames Agasthya for her death as he let her walk away and also something happens there during the saving mission. Agasthya can also be in guilt and Vishwa /navya can exploit this situation and bring emotional angst/separation between the 2.. this can happen in the Shaadi wala drama.. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

Meera’s death can bring solid drama.. high trp emotional drama! Get meera killed by the maskman.. the attack by the maskman and imlie and Agasthya trying but unable to save Meera.. and imlie blames Agasthya for her death as he let her walk away and also something happens there during the saving mission. Agasthya can also be in guilt and Vishwa /navya can exploit this situation and bring emotional angst/separation between the 2.. this can happen in the Shaadi wala drama.. 

Shadi wala drama won't last long. It should be after shadi. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail

last time you predicted about meera being alive track and it came true smiley37

Sunaina7 thumbnail

looks like your first point will come true to some extent.  Imlie haldi is being done where she is still in blindfold.  So Vishwa might take advantage of the situation of main marriage day and try to marry her but ultimately Agastya imlie will end up being married 

1) Aashu being misunderstood as Imlie illegitimate son due to her bar singer history. 

2) Can Bring Mami relative who is as entertaining as mami 

3) some track related to the bar or Imlie returning to bar singing despite being bahu of Chaudhary.  Bar singing is still a sore point for any husband including Agastya 

4) Can the masked man attack Agastya for a change.  

Edited by Sunaina7 - 4 months ago

How about some ideas other than the forcible marriage, mystery killer, and back-from-the-dead stories that keep this show going in circles?

1. Ashu runs away from boarding school because Imma never even calls him. Imlie^3 finally tells her husband and in-laws that she has a child.

2. Alaka discovers her knack for home repairs. She finds happiness working as a handyman. The Chaudhary family feels neglected. When Alaka falls in love and wants to start a new life, Gattu and Imlie^3 are the only family members who support her.

3. Fidgeting because they haven't celebrated a wedding in ages, the Chaudharys arrange Jugnu's marriage to a nice boy. Homophobic protesters disrupt every ritual, giving Gattu lots of action scenes.

4. Manno enters menopause and makes a bucket list. Imlie^3 and Gattu use Chaudhary Sweets promotional events to help Manno reach her life goals.

5. Sonali enters politics and Govind uses his singing voice to get out the vote.

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Ab wohi Meera ko maar rahi hai smiley37

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Uss baar to mujhe shak tha. Iss baar to suggestion. smiley36

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

According to me, there needs to be an absolute focus on the leads. They need to fight, separate, hurt each other, hate each other or any other drama but associated with the leads only. 

Giving importance to any other characters (villains or supporting) will not work in my opinion. They can't take a risk with the trps at this stage. They need strong drama elements for sure. My best bet would be to wrap the stalker track (it's dragged to limits now). It doesn't excite anyone anymore. Revenge family isn't working one bit. Bring a third angle girl from Agastya ka past because these are tried tested tracks trp wise.  

May be some of these tracks, I will not watch (not even for the love of Sai). I only want the show to work for Sai, the paychecks need to keep going to his bank smiley37

Baki ki kahani jaane radha rani smiley1

Also, the current writers were writers of his first show MHRW..they know bringing in a psycho male third angle with no personality and reducing the leads to insecure, powerless, losing against villains all the time will not bring trp. We never recovered from the first third angle track which the producer was so excited for (meri jaan jalti hai aaj bhi soch ke how badly the show did trp wise and audience feedback wise this track onwards). Fans kept begging not to ruin the show by showing crap illogical things. Hope Gul is receptive to audience feedback, analyses the trp data to realize what works and what doesn't. After all, she's the one putting in the money and has the most skin in the game. 

Sorry to bring MHRW but this is just for comparison sake. I can see Imlie taking a similar path towards doom with the new writers on board. It's the sad truth. The new promo is so lack lustre. The current audience will also tune out if you ask me. Naye audience toh door ki baat hai. 

Edited by joliefemme - 4 months ago
Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

According to me, there needs to be an absolute focus on the leads. They need to fight, separate, hurt each other, hate each other or any other drama but associated with the leads only. 

Giving importance to any other characters (villains or supporting) will not work in my opinion. They can't take a risk with the trps at this stage. They need strong drama elements for sure. My best bet would be to wrap the stalker track (it's dragged to limits now). It doesn't excite anyone anymore. Revenge family isn't working one bit. Bring a third angle girl from Agastya ka past because these are tried tested tracks trp wise.  

May be some of these tracks, I will not watch (not even for the love of Sai). I only want the show to work for Sai, the paychecks need to keep going to his bank smiley37

Baki ki kahani jaane radha rani smiley1

Also, the current writers were writers of his first show MHRW..they know bringing in a psycho male third angle with no personality and reducing the leads to insecure, powerless, losing against villains all the time will not bring trp. We never recovered from the first third angle track which the producer was so excited for (meri jaan jalti hai aaj bhi soch ke how badly the show did trp wise and audience feedback wise this track onwards). Fans kept begging not to ruin the show by showing crap illogical things. Hope Gul is receptive to audience feedback, analyses the trp data to realize what works and what doesn't. After all, she's the one putting in the money and has the most skin in the game. 

Sorry to bring MHRW but this is just for comparison sake. I can see Imlie taking a similar path towards doom with the new writers on board. It's the sad truth. The new promo is so lack lustre. The current audience will also tune out if you ask me. Naye audience toh door ki baat hai. 

Bringing an Ex of Agastya could work.  The Ex could be modern but her family should be traditional.  Revenge family doesn't have anything which could connect to audience. 

one of the biggest mistake i feel they are doing is  they are taking away the desi flavours from the show.  Before shivani Karan and revenge family entry,  the show used to feel like story of rich and traditional family of UP. Whether it was the costumes ,dialogues or folk songs they used everything was so point. I was really connected with it