Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I want to see one show or event where Neilwarya are not stuck like glue.
Sorry not possible
Batameez sera
.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I want to see one show or event where Neilwarya are not stuck like glue.
Sorry not possible
Batameez sera
.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
How is manna allowing them to say words like feel and deal on her?
I know. She is smiling. Even Bharti was looking around uncomfortably before reacting, to judge the room.
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Chintu -bahaar new mobile launch ho raha hai munna 5G network eek saath sedha 5 loog se baat karo
zoom call. 
Vinty you havent seen ths season from day one thats why you dont know how much she is favoured by BB from day one.. She is never called out on any WKv for her toxicity and foul language .. She was so vile and cruel towards many contestants in the initial episodes.. Compare to Ankita, she is little less evil but I can never like her.. Her obsession for Muanwar makes me literally puke..Originally posted by: VintageWine
I will never understand the hate manna got on this forum.
If anyone deserves hate it's Ankita and isha for me.
i don’t think she caught it only
I know. She is smiling. Even Bharti was looking around uncomfortably before reacting, to judge the room.
As much as I hate others, I feel like slapping Isha for some reason 
This MV incident is not funny. Shame on BB and makers.
Chintu hamesha cheap hi lagta hai. Aur mental jaise behave karta hai.
Munna bajaoed and slammed him well. Chal jeet le munna issi karan.
Chintu ko bhi stand up start kar dena chahiye