Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
DaaReya used to have the intro music of "Ishq wala love" as their BG music ..
I don't remember that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
DaaReya used to have the intro music of "Ishq wala love" as their BG music ..
I don't remember that
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164706318
Also why did you abandon that name Bhidur..Ab toh dono Ekk saath band hai Ekk Virani jagah pe...kya pata akhiri time pe apology bhi mil jaye...
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164706318
Also why did you abandon that name Bhidur..Ab toh dono Ekk saath band hai Ekk Virani jagah pe...kya pata akhiri time pe apology bhi mil jaye...
I didn't abandon my Bhidur....i didn't want to keep Bhidur as my DN until i have NeiVika in my DP
Apology scene is never going to happen....I've made my peace with it
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I didn't abandon my Bhidur....i didn't want to keep Bhidur as my DN until i have NeiVika in my DP
Apology scene is never going to happen....I've made my peace with it
Ohhh yes....
That is sooo thoughtful of you...
It makes sense...it must have been weired..
Arre aise nahin Bolte...hoga hoga..
kabhi nehi hone vala ohOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Ohhh yes....
That is sooo thoughtful of you...
It makes sense...it must have been weired..
Arre aise nahin Bolte...hoga hoga..
from makers eyes that wasn't even a big issue between bhumi and vidur
Originally posted by: Spandan24
kabhi nehi hone vala oh
from makers eyes that wasn't even a big issue between bhumi and vidur
Haan shayad makers bhul Gaye hai..
Haan toh Pete tum likho na apna OS...
"Apology"...
Originally posted by: Spandan24
kabhi nehi hone vala oh
from makers eyes that wasn't even a big issue between bhumi and vidur
Even i know this why did you tag me?
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Haan shayad makers bhul Gaye hai..
Haan toh Pete tum likho na apna OS...
"Apology"...
I have other important stuff to do in life
Toh...fir thik hai...
You think Bhidur's Apology is not important??How is it not bothering you?"
bhula nehi that wasn't a big issueOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Haan shayad makers bhul Gaye hai..
Haan toh Pete tum likho na apna OS...
"Apology"...
at that moment it was looking bad but wasn't even a big problem