Originally posted by: Deadinside
Main toh yeh jhumke ki physics dekhe jaa raha tha itni bhari cheez itne chote se kaan pe.
Dont worry. Wont be that much heavy ig
Actresses ko toh isse bhi heavy outfit / jewellery carry karneki aadat hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Main toh yeh jhumke ki physics dekhe jaa raha tha itni bhari cheez itne chote se kaan pe.
Dont worry. Wont be that much heavy ig
Actresses ko toh isse bhi heavy outfit / jewellery carry karneki aadat hai
pooja bhattan agai hai mannara ko defend karne
I hope Pooja bajao's ankita for accusing manna and vicky.
Pooja Bhatt bhi Mahesh Bhatt k jaise baat karne lagi hai 
Munni doing what She's best at 
Pooja ka awazz is soo scary...
Now I can't concentrate on who she bajao's.
PB is hera to support another Nepo kid ... Birds of a feather flock together
Pooja Bhatt-can I hug you
hug karke puch rahe hai can I hug you 
Abhishek is like Mannara ka nahi sunn sakta mein kuch lol he is so done, no one is going to be in touch with Manara for sure 
Can we better switch to finale