Originally posted by: Minionite
Then stick around. I'm planning Season 6 of Jimmy Jab. Aiming for end of Feb/early March launch.
Thanks for the info on JJ game 
Busy with 7 yo son and 4 month old son.. so can’t play this game
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
Then stick around. I'm planning Season 6 of Jimmy Jab. Aiming for end of Feb/early March launch.
Thanks for the info on JJ game 
Busy with 7 yo son and 4 month old son.. so can’t play this game
The game sounds fun...
Anyone want to be the cheese to my macaroni?


I have zero knowledge of any Hindi content or movies in any language. So, whoever wants to lose, I'll be your partner.
Please sign up Liz and me 🙈
She has agreed to be my partner.
Btw, I am already dreading what twist this season would bring 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Sign me up. My patner will be discodhokla
SoniRita Discoshokla.
Bari jaldi partner mil gaya tujhe
Originally posted by: Minionite
Then stick around. I'm planning Season 6 of Jimmy Jab. Aiming for end of Feb/early March launch.
Theme kya hai??
You wanna play?
Bring your own partners
SureOriginally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
I am solo atm u wanna be my partner?


If you are still single, I am ready to mingle

Originally posted by: Minionite
Ladies and gents sign-up but read carefully - you get to choose your own partner when signing up.
And call others here.
Thanks for the tag Shreya but dont wanna play partner or team game.
🙏 I'm not active these days.. abhi bhi kaafi din baad aana hua.
Btw, gayi bhens pani mai? #IYKYK
I shall not be able to partake in the game also.
For in my pursuit of victory, I must engage in solitary play.
To emerge triumphant, I must solely depend on my own abilities. 💯

Zeal, #IKYKIK. 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451