Can't kill. But I can do this.Originally posted by: behindyou
I am falling in trap of Abhishek tears
genuine sa lag rha hai. kill me pls

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can't kill. But I can do this.Originally posted by: behindyou
I am falling in trap of Abhishek tears
genuine sa lag rha hai. kill me pls

Munawar considered Isha a competittion for top 5 . Abhishek is like why competition ? top 5 ? am thinking higher now. This guy has definitely got feedback and knows his support
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Ankita and vicky fighting again?
Ankita fighting with Vicky again
Originally posted by: vibecheck
bathroom mein mic pehan k ro raha hai, dialogues bol raha hai so we can hear. yeh dekh k samajh lo kitna real hai
Bas oscar mil hi jata,ye chote chote Bhul ho jate hain chomu se,nehi to pakka
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Isha got evicted but abhishek got the most footage out of it.
+1 
Ankita ki bakwaas suru 
I am calling dolly bindraOriginally posted by: behindyou
I am falling in trap of Abhishek tears
genuine sa lag rha hai. kill me pls
abhishek to chunnu - uski (isha) ki mummy usko nahi chorein gi. wo bohat strict hain us k career ko le k.
Munawar ka Ghamand is next level….everything about competition.
Bas ab yeh week yahi dekhne milega..Tteri Mumma ne Yeh bola woh bola ..Originally posted by: VintageWine
Ankita and vicky fighting again?
Vicky kyu sensible baat bhi karta hai iss illogical senseless lady se..