Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
so this di*k was cheating
https://x.com/humanschild/status/1748667735066747148?s=20 People in Quotes are writing Soulmates. Billu bhi soulmates badalte hein. Shoaib is not alone… That’s why he liked the post. oooo
Good for Sania and Shoaib’s sister for actually having common sense.
I don’t understand why they did it like this . Feels very unprepared and not thought out. If it wasn’t Pakistan I would seriously think she was pregnant because this feels like it was done to get ahead of something
What about MaxwellOriginally posted by: MaxMayfield
Indians meme-ing, Nick Jonas stays as the only acceptable Jiju

I don’t know about Shoaib but Sana definitely cheated on her husband
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqL8I-vIvx7/?igsh=MTV4dTFmczF4cnp2dA==
Girl gives no f*cks about how the timeline looks