What happened to Gurmeet Choudhary’s career?

Posted: 4 months ago

He did some Bollywood movies. After that, he disappeared. His TV career didn’t go that far after that. Recently, he did some music videos but his acting career seems to be almost over now. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He was peacocking a little too hard. Literally ⬇️ and figuratively. So he went the way of the dinosaur. But be careful now, most people on here who ask where he went get mass banned

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

He was peacocking a little too hard. Literally ⬇️ and figuratively. So he went the way of the dinosaur. But be careful now, most people on here who ask where he went get mass banned

Aaahh it has been a while since we have seen this GIF! smiley37

@bold and @that gif

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He was mediocre anyways 

Do serial kiye donu mein ek hi jaisa role Aur facial expressions

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Might be kangoo signs him for her movies

JayaBachan thumbnail

Thank you for unlocking my trauma. The way he slapped me in the face with this performance after all the fighting I did for him in the JDJ forum. I wanted to die. 

I’m fine now though, completely recovered … 🙂

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I didn't watch Geet when it was on air, but that show was so popular and he had fans. I did not understand what they saw in him. I had not seen the man in motion.

Until 2022 when I saw a clip of the Geet show and I watched two episodes. I was a changed person after watching him in motion and I totally get it now

Edited by Petrichor80 - 4 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I have one respond to everyone bashing Mann Singh Khurana. 

https://youtu.be/-y0uDLOUCWk?si=5wcvcIy_rTKjieJa

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I didn't watch Geet when it was on air, but that show was so popular and he had fans. I did not understand what they saw in him. I had not seen the man in motion.

Until 2022 when I saw a clip of the Geet show and I watched two episodes. I was a changed person after watching him in motion and I totally get it now

Yay!! Hugsss my soul sister 💙smiley31