Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think this will replace IM. IM will go on for another 4-5 months and by that time this drama will have enough episodes to air weekly. Out of all the upcoming projects this seems to be the biggest one.
Won't IM take a one month break during ramdhan?
Do shows take break during Ramdan? I seriously can't remember. Wait I didn't care about other shows last year.
As for Hamza, he is a director's actor. His director from FT talked nicely about him.
I think this will replace IM. IM will go on for another 4-5 months and by that time this drama will have enough episodes to air weekly. Out of all the upcoming projects this seems to be the biggest one.
Won't IM take a one month break during ramdhan?
Yk
IM is still better than many shows on air.
No tortured helpless fl is already a win imo.
Originally posted by: UUQ6FWSQI6M74ILX
Do shows take break during Ramdan? I seriously can't remember. Wait I didn't care about other shows last year.
As for Hamza, he is a director's actor. His director from FT talked nicely about him.
Ary airs their primetime shows after 9 during ramdhan. Ratings will be very low for those episodes. I think geo and hum stops airing their regular dramas during that time. I think geo aired only tere bin along with their ramdhan dramas last year.
Ary had a Ramadan dramaAry airs their primetime shows after 9 during ramdhan. Ratings will be very low for those episodes. I think geo and hum stops airing their regular dramas during that time. I think geo aired only tere bin along with their ramdhan dramas last year.
?Originally posted by: LML2XTOU6AMVHD4S
Yk
IM is still better than many shows on air.
No tortured helpless fl is already a win imo.
It is but I think it's hype will die down drastically if it takes a month's break during ramdhan. Hope they don't take a break and air it on Sundays.
The sajal one most probably is gonna replace IM only. That's the best way for hum to get good rating for their big shows.
Originally posted by: ZUIZLJTC3IDTPBGO
Ary had a Ramadan drama
?
No. They had game shows which used to air at 8.
cos there isn't any competition on the other channels.It is but I think it's hype will die down drastically if it takes a month's break during ramdhan. Hope they don't take a break and air it on Sundays.
The sajal one most probably is gonna replace IM only. That's the best way for hum to get good rating for their big shows.
You might be right.
Hamza Sohail 🙄. I feel we are gonna get overdose of him like wahaj.
Sajal already started shooting. It's in some Village area or town and not in any major cities.
Ya...hum shows shoot a bunch of episodes then shooting will be on hold, drama will start airing they will then shoot it simultaneously. One of the main reasons why the quality of hum tv dramas decrease drastically in the second half and have huge continuation issues.
Hum karein to saala character dheela hai 
Jan 2023-Feb 2024
Full series on-air*
Usama (5): Agar, Hostel, Kaccha Dhaga, TIKN, Fatima Feng
FQ (5): Farq, Hook, Shikar, Zulm, Khaie
Hamza (5): FT1, Sirf Tum, FT2, Breaking News, Burns Road ka Romeo Juliet
Wahaj (4): Tere Bin, MPHT, Mein, 22 Qadam
Bilal (4): Kuch Ankahi, Ishq Murshid, EJLS, Abdullapur ka Devdas
*Not included miniseries, anthologies: Ek Thi Laila, Jurm, Siyyah
Hum and it's obsession with nepos. I mean he was working with newbies like sehar and Anmol and now got a project with Sajal which is quite big thing