I can't believe I'm sympathising w mannara. Isha actually INTENTIONALLY slapped her... I really hope iski dhang se class lage dobara
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I can't believe I'm sympathising w mannara. Isha actually INTENTIONALLY slapped her... I really hope iski dhang se class lage dobara
today roasting task will happen
Chomu being kaafi self-aware, also drilling sense into Baby Handa. Bas yahi bacha tha dekhne ke liye 
Again for Munawar to shine. Munawar has come in very easy seasontoday roasting task will happen
pakka jeetegaOriginally posted by: behindyou
Again for Munawar to shine. Munawar has come in very easy season
pakka jeetega
100% munna is going to win like stan
Originally posted by: behindyou
Again for Munawar to shine. Munawar has come in very easy season
pakka jeetega
Boring 
https://x.com/thebiggbossfan/status/1747931977439940789?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw
from last night. Unprovoked!
Isha se toh I don't expect much but Manku should avoid using crass language .She has to be image conscious for god sake.