thanks for wishing me SoniOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Happy bday Priya, many many happy returns of the day. Enioy
Nice thread and thanks for tag Maroon
How are you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
thanks for wishing me SoniOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Happy bday Priya, many many happy returns of the day. Enioy
Nice thread and thanks for tag Maroon
How are you?
Happy Birthday ๐๐
Ofcourse your one of the bestest people hereOriginally posted by: priya185
Thanks for the beautiful thread Maroon and Jess I loved the gifs and videos

Thank you for making this thread. I Was about to do it later tonight or in the morning myself as I didn't know if it was being made or not.
Happy Birthday Priya. I wish you a lovely lovely birthday ๐.
I will come back and post more and partyyyyy.
Happy Birthday Priya!
Always love reading your posts and threads. So much fun to interact with you and you keep this place alive and festive! Hope you have had an amazing year so far. 
]

Happy birthday Priya
Wish you many more happy returns of the day Priya ๐ฅณ๐

Happy Birthday Priya ๐๐
Stay blessed & have a good one.
As a small (very small) gift for your birthday, I send you two of my favourite moments in Jawan, dear Priya 
I send you my smiles and love and wish you to get the same multifold, not only today but throughout the next year of your life!


... +
+ a warm hug 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXJiZ5ljDt2/?igsh=MWM1eDVpazIwYzZqdQ==
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
1