Goat Isha : i stand by my words, main aisi hun to aise hi
Most strong player this season
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Goat Isha : i stand by my words, main aisi hun to aise hi
Most strong player this season
But vicky's mon is wrong and vicky too. He actually misbehaves with manku and he makes fun of everything.
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Kjo k jate hi Isha ne bol diya - Mai aisi hi hu 😂
I love her guts yaar...bohat rare of the rarest koi aisa dikhta hai
Isne ek aansu nahi nikala ..
That’s why I said pray…kuch hojaye bas yeh neech aur ghatiya aurat vicky se pehle out hojaye..and then he divorces her. Phir yeh bheek maangti phirre gi, talentless, bhikaran gold digger
Vicky ko koi to batao ki hua kya. Maa ke naam pe suna diya bitha ke but bande ko koi nahi bata raha ki hua kya.
Afsoos kis baat ka kare?
Seriously.. bas ab Chintu- Abhishek jaise chomu se door rahe toh kafi sensible lagti hai ..Originally posted by: Chingaari
I love her guts yaar...bohat rare of the rarest koi aisa dikhta hai
Isne ek aansu nahi nikala ..
Koi iss kjo ko ghar bhejoo
Hosting ky naam py irritate karney agiya
Originally posted by: Chingaari
I love her guts yaar...bohat rare of the rarest koi aisa dikhta hai
Isne ek aansu nahi nikala ..
Mere BB17 ke version main Isha FTW!
Omg did Ankita's MIL say aukaat and all?
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
I was once told I resemble Rakhi’s ex husband Adil Durrani and suffice to say I did not see the resemblance nor did I take it as a compliment 😂😂
For context lol:
log kisi se bhi mila dete hain sometimes 
dusra thread lock hogaya so responding to the other post here lmaoo my bad i was like kis movie mein tha john dono is hi year ai hain so i just picked 
