Originally posted by: Spandan24
let's edit this shit nehi toh app log sachme Arjun samjhenge mujhe 😂🫣
Haan shit likho, edit karo aur mujhe tag bhi karo...
Yahi Jeevan hai...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Spandan24
let's edit this shit nehi toh app log sachme Arjun samjhenge mujhe 😂🫣
Haan shit likho, edit karo aur mujhe tag bhi karo...
Yahi Jeevan hai...
app kya pagal ho chuki ho
Kya hua kya hai apko 😂
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Ohhh God...
I first thought that he had written ki ShantiPrasad ke saath nach aap...
Ohh God ..main pagal ho gayi Hun...
I can spot Gandhiji's 3 monkeys:
Asmi: 🙈
Spandan:🙉
Me:🙊
Neil ke dheele screws dhoondhte dhoondhte khudke screws gaye apne
yehi toh dharm haiOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Haan shit likho, edit karo aur mujhe tag bhi karo...
Yahi Jeevan hai...
Why? This KabIka term was coined by me..
Now when it is spreading like a fire I am happy that my ship name is a hitt..
Yes I am being sarcastic...
Originally posted by: Spandan24
yehi toh dharm hai
Abb Dharam bhi yahi hai aur karam bhi..
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
I can spot Gandhiji's 3 monkeys:
Asmi: 🙈
Spandan:🙉
Me:🙊
Neil ke dheele screws dhoondhte dhoondhte khudke screws gaye apne
You know Gandhiji was being a racist by calling us as monkeys
the fact is mujhe Darr lagta hai kahi app seriously na bol do yesubOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Why? This KabIka term was coined by me..
Now when it is spreading like a fire I am happy that my ship name is a hitt..
Yes I am being sarcastic...
As you wanted Neil to kill Simone like Bheem killed Dushyashana 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90