pehle Mera kaam kar😑🖐️
Transfer nehi ho raha, error dikha raha hai because the other user is already intelligent enough in her own way 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
pehle Mera kaam kar😑🖐️
Transfer nehi ho raha, error dikha raha hai because the other user is already intelligent enough in her own way 
Tumse na ho paayega, hum kisi aur ko dhundh lenge🖐️Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Transfer nehi ho raha, error dikha raha hai because the other user is already intelligent enough in her own way
You all know I don't and you guys know whom I ship
Yep u ship toxic couple
I am more toxic than them

I am more toxic than them
Means i m stuck with a toxic person

any doubt
bro the world calls me toxic ( 2 months ago it happened cause I refused to support a terror organisation) and you are realising it just now😂😂any doubt
bro the world calls me toxic ( 2 months ago it happened cause I refused to support a terror organisation) and you are realising it just now😂😂
Lol i remember that
Koi nhi der se sahi i realised it
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
On Forum too but on Forum you suppress your intelligence and pretend otherwise
![]()
Nope i don't pretend at all
I'm an innocent person
BeingBlunt
This award fits him the most for sureCan I vote for myselfSILENT MEMBERS OF THE FORUM🏆
MOCHAQUEEN
SATRANGI_CURLS
SONIRITA
BLUE_TOKBYE
CHOWMEIN123
ANUSHREE21
BHARA
LUVUZINDAGI
HARSHADTHAKKER
PANKHITELSHU
MNX12
SoniRita

I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90